- TO fix iPhone not showing emails in inbox you need disconnect and connect your wifi and turn off airplane mode and disable airplane mode.
- Restart your iPhone and check for server status and delete your email account and add email account again and update iOS on iPhone
- Solved iPhone Not Showing Emails in Inbox
- Force Restart iPhone
- Disconnect and Connect Wifi and Check Internet is Working or Not
- Turn on Airplane Mode and Turn Off
- Turn off from Mobile Cellular Data to WIFI Network
- Delete Email Account and Add Again
- Add Email Account
- Reset Network Settings
When you are checking emails on your iPhone and inbox is not showing any emails or inbox is empty and wondering why is my iPhone not showing all my emails or iPhone mail not showing all emails ios 15, 14 or mail are not updating or not receiving emails on your iPhone or Mail app is missing on iPhone or voice mail not working on iPhone issue, then you can get back your email working easily by just using these simple methods.
If you are having issues with internet connection or it can be an issue with server or email configurations settings has been changed accidentally or it could be anything or if you have updated your iPhone to latest iOS 15 or later and the emails box is empty on iPhone then a simple restart or force restart almost helps all issues with iPhone.
Solved iPhone Not Showing Emails in Inbox
Below solutions will help you get rid of the email box empty on iPhone or not showing emails in inbox.
Force Restart iPhone
Step 1: Quickly Press and release volume up button
Step 2: Quickly Press and release volume down button and then press and hold side button until you see apple logo and wait for your iPhone to restart.
Once your iPhone restarts then your issue of emails not showing on iPhone and mail box is empty on iPhone issue will be fixed.
Disconnect and Connect Wifi and Check Internet is Working or Not
Step 1: Swipe from top to bottom and bring up the control center on the iPhone.
Step 2: Now, tap on wifi and disconnect wifi and wait for 10 to 15 seconds
Step 3: Tap on wifi and connect your wifi network and check your emails are receiving or not.
You Might Also Like
Turn on Airplane Mode and Turn Off
Step 1: Scroll down from top to bottom and access control center.
Step 2: Now, tap on airplane mode and wait for a few seconds and turn back airplane mode.
Turn off from Mobile Cellular Data to WIFI Network
Check Server Status of Emails
If there is any server issue from iCloud or Gmail or any other mail account you are using then check with their server status is up and running and available or not.
Check status for iCloud Mails
Step 1: Open safari browser on your iPhone
Step 2: Now, in google search -> type in apple status (apple system status) and search.
Step 3: Open System status support of apple official website and tap on Plus icon.
Step 4: Now, scroll down and check for iCloud Mail account is Available or not or having any issues with iCloud servers.
Check Status for Gmail
In google search type in -> google system status and tap on google workspace status and tap on it and check if there is any issue with gmail server status itself and any gmail downtimes.
Delete Email Account and Add Again
Step 1: Launch Settings app on iPhone
Step 2: Now, tap on Mail option
Step 3: Tap on Accounts
Step 4: Now, select your account which you are not receiving emails on iPhone and tap on it.
Step 5: Here, tap on delete account and confirm deleting email account and wait for it to completely remove your email account.
Add Email Account
Step 6: Now, tap on add account -> Select the email that you want to add, like gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Aol or any other account and tap on it.
Step 7: Now, tap on continue and login to your email account and follow onscreen instructions and complete the email account setup process.
Once you delete email account and add email account again then you will be able to receive email accounts on your iPhone and no issues like email not syncing or iPhone not showing emails in inbox issue will be resolved successfully.
Reset Network Settings
Sometimes when you tweak and customize network settings for better experience then you might expect this kind of error on iPhone mails. So, when you reset your network settings then all network settings will be restored to its default settings.
Step 1: Tap on settings app
Step 2: Tap on General and then reset and tap on reset network settings
Step 3: Enter passcode if required and confirm resetting network settings and wait for your iPhone to reset network settings.
- Rajeshwari is Senior Content Writer, Author, and Also Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and (Master of Technology) Mtech from JNTU and is a real time expert. She writes about technology guides and troubleshooting guides (tips and Solutions) and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 5+ years of experience and enthusiastic to provide troubleshooting tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related solutions and easy methods to fix.