- To increase microphone volume in windows 11 -> Open Settings -> click on System -> Select Sound -> Select input section and select microphone and increase the volume slider to max to increase.
- To decrease microphone volume -> you need to go to microphone settings and decreased the microphone volume slider and it will reduce microphone volume on windows 11.
On your windows 11 computer if you want to increase microphone volume then its pretty easy and straightforward and you can also increase volume speakers of windows 11 also and sometimes you may experience issue with volume on windows 11 like volume icon missing from taskbar or any other volume issues on windows 11 computer. So, let’s see in detail below.
Increasing and decreasing microphone volume is pretty easy and if you want you can change input volume to speaker as well and change volume on speaker and also change volume on microphone as well and test microphone volume in windows 11 computer.
VD - Disabled
Increase Microphone Volume in Windows 11
Below windows 11 guide will help you increase microphone volume easily.
Step 1: Right click on Start button and Click on Settings.
Step 2: Click on System on left side menu.
Step 3: On right slide -> Scroll down and click on Sound Option.
Step 4: Scroll down and select input section.
Step 5: Click on Microphone -> Under Input settings -> Drag the slider to maximum level to increase microphone volume in windows 11 computer.
That;s it, this is how you increase microphone volume in windows 11 computer and if you want you can click on start test and check increased microphone volume as well.
1) Discord Webcam Not Working On Windows 11
2) How to Fix Nvidia Driver Keeps Crashing in Windows 11 or 10
3) Solved There Was A Problem Resetting Your PC No change were mode Error On Windows 11
4) How to Change User Folder Name Windows 11
5) How to Fix Windows PIN “Error Code: 0x80040154” In Windows 11 or 10
Decrease Microphone Volume in Windows 11
To Decrease microphone volume in windows 11 computer -> You need to go to settings and then Go to Sound option and select input section and select your microphone from here and drag the volume slider to left and decrease microphone volume on windows 11 computer.
If your windows 11 microphone volume is low then you need to increase your microphone volume in sound settings and microphone volume will increase.
If your mic volume is low so quiet then increase microphone volume from sound settings and test sound and increase the microphone volume to max to get high microphone volume.