- To turn on spatial sound in windows 11 -> Open Sound settings -> Select Advanced -> All Sound devices -> Select output Device -> Select Speakers -> Select Spatial Sound to Windows sonic and turn it on.
- To turn off spatial sound -> Go to Sound and select output sound speaker and underneath spatial sound -> Select the type and select turn off.
On your windows 11 computer if you want to turn on spatial sounds and experience the music more clearly on your windows 11 or 10 computer speakers then you can easily turn off spatial sound and turn off spatial sounds on windows 11 computer. So, lets see in detail below.
Once you turn on spatial sound on windows 11 you will experience an immersive audio experience that simulates a realistic environment (3d Spatial Sound) and you can also download and install more spatial sound from microsoft store as well.
Turn on Spatial Sound In Windows 11
Below steps will guide you turn on and turn off spatial sounds on your windows 11 computer.
Enable or Turn on Spatial Sound In Windows 11
Step 1: Click on windows search menu and type in settings and open windows settings
Step 2: On right side -> click on Sound options
Step 3: Scroll down and underneath Advanced settings -> Click on All Sound Devices
Step 4: Under Output Devices -> click on Speakers
Step 5: Scroll down and underneath Spatial Sound -> Select type Using drop down and select your speakers or headphones available here for your windows 11 computer.
That;s it, this is how you enable and turn on spatial sound on your windows 11 computer.
1) Solved No Sound on Google Chrome Laptop Windows 11 or 10
2) How to Enable or Disable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
3) Turn OFF on-screen Keyboard Click Sound in Windows 10 or 11
4) How to Turn off Notification Sounds in Windows 10
5) Fix sound and audio problems in windows 10
Turn off spatial sound on windows 11
Step 1: Open Windows settings -> Select Sound
Step 2: Advanced Settings -> Click on All Sound Devices
Step 3: Click on Speaker -> Select Spatial Sound and turn off spatial sound from here.
That;s it, this is how you turn off or disable spatial sound on your windows 11 or 10 computer.
Spatial sound not working windows 11
If spatial sound not working on windows 11 computer then you need to revert back to previous windows update or update and update your windows 11 computer to latest audio drivers and change audio settings.
Yes! Windows 11 does support spatial sound and you can turn on spatial sound from sound settings and select it to windows sonic spatial sound.
To change spatial sound in windows 11 -> Go to sound and select speaker and under spatial turn on by selecting windows sonic or other spatial sound available here.