- To sign out of Netflix account on Samsung tv -> you need to access Get Help Section using settings menu or using special key combination.
- Go to Get Help Section using settings -> Highlight Sign Out and Press ok and confirm Sign out in the pop up box and to access Netflix again you need to login.
On your Samsung Smart tv if you are installed Netflix app and watching Netflix app on Samsung smart tv and for few reasons if you want to sign out of Netflix app on Samsung tv then you can easily sign out of Netflix and login again to Netflix account with your Netflix account details and setup Netflix on Samsung smart tv with these quick and simple steps.
Many users simply press the back button when they want to exit the Netflix app and they don’t completely exit Netflix app as well. If netflix is not opening properly or netflix videos on Samsung smart tv keeps buffering or having any other issues with Netflix app you need to sign out of Netflix app and then sign in back to fix Netflix not working on Samsung smart tv issues.
Sign Out of Netflix on Samsung Smart tv
Follow below methods to sign out of the netflix app on samsung smart tv or any other model of samsung smart tv and the process is straight forward forward.
Using Get Help Settings
Step 1: Open netflix app -> Go to settings
Step 2: Press the left arrow and Go to Get Help section or go to settings and access Get help Section.
Step 3: Now, Scroll down and select Sing out button and confirm Sing out of Netflix in pop up box.
This is how you Sign out of Netflix account on Samsung tv using Get help settings.
You Might Also Like
Special Key Combination if There is NO Netflix Button on Remote
Step 1: Grab your Samsung Smart tv remote and press up arrow twice and the down arrow twice.
Step 2: Now, press right left and again right left buttons
Step 3: Now press up button 4 times and wait.
Step 4: You will a get help screen on your Samsung smart tv and from here you can sign out of Netflix app on Samsung tv.
Step 5: Now, scroll down to button -> Select Sign out and Press ok to completely signout of netflix account on your samsung smart tv and confirm sing out of netflix app in pop up meni.
That’s it, this is how you sign out of the netflix app on your samsung smart tv using special key combinations.
No Sign Out Netflix Button on Samsung Smart tv
On few models of samsung smart tv you won’t get to see netflix button or netflix sign out button and for all new models of samsung smart tv you will get netflix button and for older models of samsung smart tv there will be no netflix button to open netflix or sign out button on your samsung smart tv remote.
Cannot Sign Out of Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
If you cannot sign out of netflix on samsung tv then you need to close netflix app and relaunch netflix app then navigate to get help and scroll down and select signout and confirm sign out of netflix account.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.