- Netflix app comes pre-installed on Samsung smart tv with a dedicated Netflix button on samsung tv remote.
- Depending upon the model no and series of samsung tv netflix can be installed using samsung smart hub.
- You need to have an active Netflix subscription and login to netflix to using credentials.
Netflix is one of the trending applications which provides services to the users like streaming one’s favourite movie or TV show . This article guides the users who have bought a new Samsung smart TV and are trying to install Netflix on their Samsung smart TV. Follow the procedure step by step carefully.
Install Netflix on Samsung Smart tv
Step 1: Switch on the TV and grab your remote and click on Home button on the remote.
Step 2: Go to app section and click on it .
Step 3: From the list of apps search for Netflix app . Click on install and download on your Samsung smart TV .
Step 4: Open Netflix and if you already have an account then just click on login and enter your login credentials. If you don’t have an account and you are new user click on sign up and create account later click on login and enter your login details and start streaming your favourite shows and movies.
Also Read: 1) How to fix Netflix not Working on Firestick
How to Open Netflix on Samsung Smart tv?
To open Netflix on Samsung tv you need to press Netflix button on your samsung tv remote or you can press home button on your remote and search for netflix apps or on your samsung tv home screen you can see netflix app if it is installed.
- Lakshmi Durga is Senior Content Writer and Author and Also a Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web for More than 5 Years and She writes about technology related subject troubleshooting guides and helps users to solve issues.
- She has a Degree of Bachelor of Technology (Btech) from Kakatiya University and (Master of Technology) Mtech at Kakatiya University and JNTU university and is a real time Technology expert.
- She is a Real time Tech Expert and enthusiastic and has an Expertize in this technology area and writes specially on troubleshooting guides, solutions and tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related information.