- You need to allow notifications in settings and check your iPhone silent switch is turned on and kept in silent mode.
- Change alert tone and select show preview to always and reset notification settings.
- Update your whatsapp and iOS software to latest version and uninstall and reinstall whatsapp will fix whatsapp call not ringing on iPhone iOS 16 – lock screen issue.
- Fix WhatsApp call not ringing on iPhone iOS 16, 15 on lock screen
- Turn off Do Not Disturb Mode
- Silent Switch is Turned off
- Allow Notifications in Settings
- Change Alert Tone
- Select Show Previews to Always
- Reset Notification Settings
- Update WhatsApp to Latest Version and iPhone to Latest iOS
- Uninstall and Install WhatsApp
- ReInstall Whatsapp
- Why whatsapp call not ringing on iphone lock screen
When you are getting incoming call on whatsapp and your iPhone is locked and whatsapp call not ringing on iphone iOS 16 or 15 on iphone 14, 13, 12, 11, x, xr or any other iPhone then you can easily get rid of this issue of whatsapp call not ringing issue. So, let’s see in detail below.
It can be a whatsapp video call or whatsapp incoming call your whatsapp call will not ring if there are settings configured incorrectly and you need to check with permissions of whatsapp and make sure thar you are connected to internet and Do not Disturb mode is turned off.
VD - Disabled
Fix WhatsApp call not ringing on iPhone iOS 16, 15 on lock screen
Below iphone troubleshooting methods will help you fix whatsapp call not ringing on iphone iOS 16.
Turn off Do Not Disturb Mode
If you have accidentally turned on do not disturb mode then this issue can happen and go ahead and swipe from top to bottom and turn off do not disturb mode.
Silent Switch is Turned off
On your left side you will see a silent button and make sure that you not set this silent button ON and when you turn on silent button is turned on then your iphone will be in silent mode and you will get incoming call when you get whatsapp video call or incoming call or any other calls.
Make sure you silent switch is no turned on – If you see orange light this means silent mode is on.
Allow Notifications in Settings
Step 1: Open settings
Step 2: Tap on Notifications and scroll down and tap on WhatsApp
Step 3: Toggle on Allow Notifications and turn on Whatsapp notifications.
If you have turned off this option then you wont get to see whatsapp call alert or notification or incoming call alert or ring on iphone when your iphone is in lock mode or lock screen.
Once you allow notifications then you will receive incoming call alert or incoming calls on iphone lock screen.
1) How to Fix WhatsApp Contacts Not Showing on iPhone iOS or Android
2) How to Fix WhatsApp Business Not Working on iPhone 13, 12, 11, x, XR – iOS 15, 16
3) How to Hide and Unhide WhatsApp Chat on Android & iPhone iOS 16
4) How to Fix WhatsApp Emoji Reaction Feature Not Working on iPhone and Android
5) How to Disable or Block WhatsApp Call on iPhone and Disable Call Feature
Change Alert Tone
Step 1: Open whatsapp on iPhone.
Step 2: Tap on Settings icon.
Step 3: Tap on Notifications and tap on sound
Step 4: Select other alert ringtone
Step 5: Now, Go back one step and tap on in-app notifications.
Step 6: Turn on sounds option and vibrate by toggling the button next to it.
Select Show Previews to Always
Step 1: Go to settings app on iphone and tap on notifications
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on whatsapp
Step 3: Tap on Show Previews
Step 4: Select Show previews to Always
Reset Notification Settings
Step 1: Open Whatsapp
Step 2: Tap on Notifications
Step 3: Scroll down and tap on Reset Notification settings.
Step 4: Tap on reset in pop up box on bottom and confirm
This will reset all notification settings including custom notification set for contacts and all notification settings and restore all its notification settings to its default.
Update WhatsApp to Latest Version and iPhone to Latest iOS
Sometimes, there may be bug or temporary or minor software glitches and due to this you may experience this issue and if new whatsapp update is available then update whatsapp to latest version and if new iOS version is available then update iOS to latest version will fix the issue if its related to software or temporary glitches or bug.
Uninstall and Install WhatsApp
Step 1: Press and hold whatsapp app icon you will see a pop up menu.
Step 2: Now, tap on remove app
Step 3: Tap on Delete app and confirm delete whatsapp or uninstalling whatsapp from your iphone.
Step 4: Open App store on iphone and search for whatsapp
Step 5: Tap on Get button and install whatsapp on your iphone and complete the whatsapp setup process.
Once you uninstall and reinstall whatsapp on your iphone then your issue of WhatsApp call not ringing on iPhone iOS 16 on Lock Screen issue will be resolved.
Why whatsapp call not ringing on iphone lock screen
If your notifications or incoming call alerts are not set to allow or if your iphone is set to do not disturb mode or wifi internet connectivity issue or anything software bug in whatsapp update or iphone iOS update will cause this issue and you need to allow all notification settings and allow permissions and update whatsapp and update iPhone to latest iOS version will fix this issue.
Turn off do not disturb mode and check with whatsapp notification settings and allow them and update whatsapp and iphone to the latest version.
Check notification settings on iPhone and allow whatsapp notification.