- To Disable Or Block whatsapp call on iPhone -> you need to go whatsapp and select the contact -> Tap Contacts on top -> Tap on Block and confirm blocking the person on your whatsapp.
- You can also turn off camera and microphone permission and disable whatsapp calling feature and enable do not disturb mode to not get disturbed using whatsapp call.
- Use Mute Calls on whatsapp and set it settings to vibrate and you will not be notified when you receive whatsapp calls.
- How to Block WhatsApp Call on iPhone and Disable Call Feature
- Use Mute Calls on Whatsapp
- Block Contacts on WhatsApp
- Disable Allow Notifications of WhatsApp
- Turn on Do Not Disturb Mode
- Can you block WhatsApp calls but not messages on iPhone
- How do I stop WhatsApp calls without blocking iOS iPhone
- Can you turn off WhatsApp calls?
On your iPhone if you want to block whatsapp calls then you can block whatsapp call and get rid of friends or others calling you on whatsapp but not messages on iPhone and disable whatsapp calls for individual or for whatsapp group calls on iPhone. So, lets see in detail below.
You can disable or block whatsapp call on iPhone in many ways like turning off camera and audio permissions and once you disable these you will not receive calls from anyone from whatsapp and you will no longer be able to use camera while using whatsapp and the best option you can block whatsapp calls is to block the person.
How to Block WhatsApp Call on iPhone and Disable Call Feature
Below steps will help you disable whatsapp call feature and block whatsapp call on iPhone from other people or from groups.
Use Mute Calls on Whatsapp
Step 1: Open whatsapp on iphone
Step 2: Click on 3 dots on top and select settings
Step 3: Scroll down and tap on notifications
Step 4: Tap on the Vibrate option and set it to vibrate.
Once you mute calls on whatsapp then you wont get any whatsapp call and you will not be notified when you receive calls from others on your whatsapp.
You Might Also Like
Block Contacts on WhatsApp
Step 1: Open Whatsapp on your iPhone
Step 2: Select the contact that you want to block whatsapp call
Step 3: Tap on Contact on top
Step 4: Scroll down and tap on Block contact and confirm block in popup window.
That;s it, this is how you block whatsapp call on iPhone and once you block contact then he or she or contact that you have blocked will not be able to call you or not even message you on your whatsapp.
Disable Allow Notifications of WhatsApp
Step 1: Open iPhone Settings
Step 2: Tap on Notifications
Step 3: Scroll down and Select Whatsapp
Step 4: Toggle off Allow notification and turn off whatsapp notifications.
Step 5: Turn off camera and audio allow permissions and this will disable whatsapp call and you will not longer receive whatsapp call from any one and whatsapp calls will be disabled.
Once you turn off notifications then when someone calls you on whatsapp you will not be notified. Well this is not blocking but a trick which can help you get rid of unknow whatsapp call and if you don’t want to block someone then you can use this option.
Turn on Do Not Disturb Mode
Step 1: Go to Settings
Step 2: Tap on Do Not Disturb Mode
Step 3: Turn on DO not Disturb Mode.
Can you block WhatsApp calls but not messages on iPhone
NO! Its not possible to block someone on whatsapp and receive messages from that person when you block some one on whatsapp then you will no longer receive any message or calls from selected blocked contact.
How do I stop WhatsApp calls without blocking iOS iPhone
You can stop whatsapp call by enabling do not disturb mode and but removing whatsapp permissions of camera and microphone but you will not be able to use whatsapp features if you do so.
Can you turn off WhatsApp calls?
Yes! Whatsapp provides a feature mute voice calls and to do that open settings on whatsapp and then select vibrate to off.