- To set or Change Nvidia Graphics Card As Default Windows 10 -> Open Nvidia control panel -> Go to 3D settings -> change it settings to NVIDIA high performance and then configure surround physx -> change it to nvidia from here.
- You can also change a high graphic usage application to set it or change it to use default nvidia graphic card by Windows graphic card system settings.
On your windows 10 computer if you want to set your nvidia graphic card as default one then you can easily do that by opening nvidia graphic control panel and change 3D settings and preferred graphic processor to nvidia from there and also you can do that by going to windows graphic system settings as well. So let’s see in detail below.
If you want to set or change and make a single application to use nvidia graphic card as your default one for specific applications like, adobe photoshop, adobe premium or any adobe product and even for games app installed on your computer and set or change it to use nvidia graphic card as default one and make it to use dedicated graphics card instead of integrated 2020 2021.
Set or Change Nvidia Graphics Card As Default Windows 10
Follow below methods to change default graphic card to nvidia graphic card
Nvidia Control Pannel
Step 1: In windows search type in nvidia and open nvidia control panel.
Step 2: On the left side bar go to 3D settings
Step 3: Click on Manage 3D settings
Step 4: On the right side -> in Preferred graphic process -> Select Nvidia High Performance nvidia Processor.
Step 5: Now, click on Configure Surround physx and click on it.
Step 6: Select Physx Settings -> Nvidia GeForce GTX660
That;s it, by changing above settings your nvidia graphic card is now set to default on your windows 10 computer.
You Might Also Like
1) FIX Windows 10 Missing Graphics Display Driver
2) How to fix Graphics card not detected in windows 10
3) How to fix FPS Drop for Gaming on Windows 11 or 10 Computer
4) How to Update Drivers on Windows 11 Using Booster
5) How to fix can’t adjust brightness on windows 10?
Change or Set NVIDIA Graphic as Default for APP like Photoshop or Game
Step 1: Click on windows search -> type Graphic Settings and open it.
Step 2: Now, choose desktop or microsoft app
Step 3: Click on the browse button and locate the app.
Step 4: If you don’t see an app in here -> then you need to select if by adding it from program files and select the app which you want to use the nvidia graphic card as default one here.
Step 5: Once you select the app -> click on ok and select high performance GPU Nvidia GTX 1660Ti.
That’s it, this is how you set or change the default graphic card and make your nvidia graphics card to use when you are running an individual application.