- Check internet connection If Facebook login failed sorry, unable to login. please check your internet connection is ok then you need to check whether facebook is down or facebook itself having issues by going to downdetecter website.
- Force close facebook app and Clear Cache and clear all data of FaceBook app and update facebook app to latest version on android and iPhone.
- What Does Connection Error Mean in Facebook ?
- How to Fix Facebook Connection Error login failed sorry, unable to login. please check your internet connection
- Clear Cache and Data
- Fully Closed to the Facebook Application
- Perform a Power Cycle
- Check your Connection
- Improve Your Connection
- Update your Facebook
- Uninstall/ Reinstall the Facebook
- Why does Facebook keep saying “ no internet connection “ ?
- How do I fix please check your internet connection with Facebook?
Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms across the world. It allows the user to share their daily life by using the Facebook Application, browsers versions , Facebook Inc . It is responsible for shaping the future of social media and sometimes you can experience Facebook says no internet connection and facebook unable to login check internet connection or facebook login failed check internet connection and cant login to facebook it can be facebook app or login with laptop or macbook or windows pc using facebook website.
What Does Connection Error Mean in Facebook ?
Facebook.com can be accessed by using a Facebook application or the browser version using the HTML ( hyper text markup language ) link.
A connection error occurs due to many reasons. One of the reasons is that browsers and Facebook applications are not able to connect to the internet. This means you have some connection problem with your broadband or sim card service provider.
How to Fix Facebook Connection Error login failed sorry, unable to login. please check your internet connection
Follow the below steps and issue of Unable to login Facebook Account Please Check Internet Connection will be resolved successfully.
Clear Cache and Data
You can try by clearing cache and temporary data from the device. You can do this for web browsers settings or preferences. By clearing cache you can be able to fix the problem which you are facing.
- Open Settings on your Mobile
- Scroll down and tap on Apps -> Manage Apps
- Search for facebook app and tap on it.
- Tap on Storage -> Clear Data and tap on ok
- Now, tap on Clear Cache and tap on ok
Now, once you clear data and clear cache of facebook app on your mobile device, then go ahead and open facebook app and login to facebook with your login details and your issue of FaceBook Unable to login Facebook Account Please Check Internet Connection will be fixed successfully.
Also Read: 1) How to Access Facebook on Smart TV
Fully Closed to the Facebook Application
Start by fully existing Facebook and try operating the Facebook again so this is also one of the solution that can fix the problem.
Perform a Power Cycle
Turn off your device ( modern and routers , if applicable .) Wait for few minutes and then power back up .so this is also a one of the solution to fix the problem.
Check your Connection
Run a Speed test on your device and compare the results with the applications recommendations.
Improve Your Connection
If the speed falls short for the recommendation. These are the steps you can take to help to improve your connection.
Update your Facebook
You need to update your Facebook from time to time. This is also one of the reasons for this problem and by updating you can fix the solution to the problem.
Uninstall/ Reinstall the Facebook
Once uninstall your Facebook and again install it from Google Play Store so this can be fix the problem.
Why does Facebook keep saying “ no internet connection “ ?
One of the main reasons for Facebook connection , when you have. Slow , unreliable connection . Sometimes , Facebook may not be able to work properly.
How do I fix please check your internet connection with Facebook?
Step 1: Open your settings application , click on wireless network and connection.
Step 2: Turn wifi off and mobile data on and try to check the difference .
Step 3: If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on. See it’s work.
Now, go ahead and open facebook app and you will not have any issue with check your internet connection or cant login to facebook account issue.