- Turn off DNB ( Do not Disturb Mode) and airplane mode.
- Change Notification settings on your Galaxy watch 4 and allow notification and phone notifications as well and turn off dismiss alerts and calls.
When you are getting incoming calls on your mobile and your galaxy watch 4, 3 or any other galaxy watch series mobile is not showing incoming calls and doesn’t vibrate or ring when you receive incoming calls or galaxy watch touch not working then you can easily fix these issues and get your galaxy watch 4 working easily. So, let’s see in detail below.
If Notification settings are disabled or allow notification are turned off or misconfigured on your galaxy watch 4 then you can experience this issue when you get WhatsApp call or normal phone call will not show incoming calls on Galaxy Watch 4.
VI - Enabled
Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Not Showing Incoming Calls
Below galaxy watch 4 troubleshooting methods will help you fix galaxy watch 4 not showing or not getting incoming calls on galaxy watch 4.
Turn off Do Not Disturb Mode
- Grab your Galaxy Watch 4 and simply slide from top to bottom which will bring up quick settings on your galaxy watch 4.
- Now, tap on the Do Not Disturb icon and turn it off.
- If you have already turned off do not disturb mode then turn on and turn off do not disturb mode.
If you have turned on do not disturb mode then you wont receive any call notification and you wont receive any incoming call alert or notification and it will not show anything at all on your galaxy watch 4.
1) How to Fix Galaxy Watch 4 Frozen Screen
2) How to View Battery Percentage on Galaxy Watch 4
3) How to Find Lost Galaxy Watch 4 Find My Phone and Find My Watch
4) How to Use WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
5) How to Factory Reset Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
Turn off Airplane Mode
- On your galaxy watch 4 -> Swipe from top to bottom
- Slide right or left and find airplane mode and tap on it and turn off airplane mode on galaxy watch 4.
If you have turned on airplane mode then you can experience this issue of galaxy watch 4 not showing incoming calls issues.
Change Notification Settings on Galaxy Watch 4
- On your Galaxy Watch 4 swipe from down to top and access settings.
- Now, tap on the gear icon (settings).
- Tap on Notifications
- Tap on Show Notification on Phone
- Tap on Show alerts even when you Phone in use.
- Now, go back and under notification settings -> Allow all notifications here like Notification indicator, read notification aloud, and other notification settings by toggling the button next to it.
That’s it, once you allow show alerts even when phone in use and other notification indicator and read notification aloud settings then your issue of galaxy watch 4 not showing incoming calls issue will be resolved successfully.
Allow Notifications on Phone
- Open settings on your Galaxy Watch 4 and Tap on Notifications
- Now, Grab your mobile and tap on show on Phone option.
- You will get a prompt on your Mobile from Galaxy Watch 4 and tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap on Galaxy watch 4 Manger
- Select the check box next to Allow Notification Access and Tap on Allow
That’s it, once you allow notification on your Phone and allow access show on phone settings then your Galaxy Watch 4 will start showing incoming call notification when you receive incoming calls.
Enable Phone Notifications
- Grab your mobile and Open settings
- Scroll down and tap on Notifications
- Tap on App Notification Settings
- In Search bar type Phone and open phone settings
- Tap ib Allow phone notification here and if its already trend on then turn off and turn on once.
Once you allow and enable phone notifications on your galaxy watch 4 then your issue of not receiving or not showing incoming call alerts or notification on Galaxy watch 4 will be resolved.
Turn off Dismiss Alerts and Calls
- On Galaxy Watch 4 -> swipe from down to top and Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Advanced Features
- Scroll down and find Dismiss alerts and call option and Tap on it and toggle the button next to OFf and turn it off.
If you turn on dismiss alerts and calls then you can experience the same issues like galaxy watch 4 not showing or not showing alerts when receiving calls.
Why Galaxy Watch Not Showing Incoming Calls
This can be due to Galaxy Watch 4 notification settings not configured properly and showing incoming call or notification settings and not allowed on Galaxy Watch 4 or your Mobile and you need to allow notifications and permissions on Galaxy Watch 4 if your Galaxy watch 4 is not showing incoming calls.
Few Samsung galaxy watches can receive calls and messages only the LTE version can receive calls.
Galaxy Watch 4 not receiving text messages then you need to change notification settings on Galaxy Watch 4 and your phone and make sure you allow all notifications to receive.