- Top fix Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Microphone Stopped Working then you need to unpair and repair your Galaxy Watch to your mobile and force restart your Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.
- You can’t try cleaning your microphone using soft cloth and clean the sweat or dust stuck inside the microphone on Samsung galaxy 4 classic.
- Allowing permissions on Samsung Galaxy 4 to access microphone while speaking or on call or reset galaxy watch 4 to default settings will help you fix galaxy watch 4 classic microphone not working issue.
On your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 classic sometimes you can experience issues like galaxy watch 4 classic microphone stopped working all of sudden or Samsung galaxy watch speaker not working or microphone and when you speak on your Samsung galaxy watch when you talk to someone on calls and this issue can be fixed easily. So, let’s see the delta below.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic has a built in microphone and using these microphone you can answer calls or you can’t record anything on your galaxy watch and many users experience this issue of mic not working on samsung galaxy watch and by simply unpairing and pairing galaxy watch again this issue is resolved and other methods.
VD - Disabled
Fix Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Mic Stopped Working
The following galaxy watch 4 classic troubleshooting methods will help you get back your microphone working on your Galaxy watch 4.
Force Restart Galaxy Watch 4
Step 1: Grab your samsung galaxy watch 4 and then press and hold power button and down button at the same time.
Step 2: Release these 2 buttons once you see samsung logo on your galaxy watch screen and let your samsung galaxy watch 4 reboot.
Once your galaxy watch 4 classic reboots and completely restarts then go ahead and check with your microphone and if there are any minor bugs or software glitches then your issue of galaxy watch 4 Microphone not working will be resolved.
Clean Microphone on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Take a soft cloth and clean the microphone on your galaxy watch 4 and blow some air and make sure if anything gets stuck like dust or sweat should go away.
You Might Also Like
1) How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Watch Not Connecting or Not Pairing to Any Android Phone
2) How to Use WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
3) How to Find Lost Galaxy Watch 4 Find My Phone and Find My Watch
4) Galaxy Watch 4: How to Increase and Decrease Brightness
5) How to Fix Galaxy Watch 4 Frozen Screen
Allow Permission for Microphone
Step 1: On your samsung galaxy watch 4 classic -> Scroll down and tap on settings.
Step 2: Now, scroll down and find privacy option and tap on it.
Step 3: Tap on Privacy Manager -> Scroll down and tap on Microphone option.
Step 4: Allow permission for microphone app here for apps like whatsapp, facebook messenger or phone app or any other application.
Step 5: Now, select the application -> Tap on Allow all the time here.
That’s it, once you allow permissions then your issue of the microphone not working on galaxy watch 4 will be resolved.
Unpair and Re-Pair your Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
Step 1: Open settings on your Mobile
Step 2: Tap on Bluetooth
Step 3: Now, Next to your connected Galaxy Watch 4 Classic -> Select Settings and then Tap on Unpair Device.
Step 4: Once you unpair the device then you need to pair again and connect your samsung galaxy watch 4 to your mobile.
Once you unpair and pair your device then your issue of galaxy watch 4 mic not working issue will be resolved.
Reset Galaxy Watch 4
Step 1: Open Galaxy Wearable app on your Mobile
Step 2: Go to Settings
Step 3: Tap on Reset and wait for your Galaxy Watch 4 Classic to complete the reset process.
Once you reset your galaxy watch 4 all your settings will be restored to its default settings and your microphone will be fixed successfully.