- To fix samsung galaxy watch not connecting or not pairing to Android Mobile -> Turn on bluetooth and turn on wifi and open galaxy wearable app and get started to connect your galaxy watch 4 classic to your android mobile.
- Clear cache of galaxy wearable app on android device and then try to connect your galaxy watch to android mobile.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Not Connecting or Not pairing to Android Phone
- Turn on Bluetooth and WIFI Connection
- Clear Cache and Clear Data of Samsung Wearable Watch App
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Connection Failed
- Keep Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic in Pairing Mode
- Android Mobile Not detecting Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic
- Why Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Not Pairing or not Connecting
If you have a Samsung galaxy watch and trying to connect your samsung galaxy watch classic or any other galaxy watch to your android mobile and it can be a samsung mobile or mi mobile or oneplus or any other mobile and galaxy watch is not connecting to android mobile then you can fix this issue of galaxy watch not connecting easily and fix with simple and effective methods.
First thing you need to make sure is keep your galaxy watch 4 classic in pairing mode and ready to connect to your android mobile and turn on bluetooth and wifi connection at same time. You can experience issues like once your galaxy watch gets connected to android phone and galaxy watch 4 keeps disconnecting from phone after few minutes or galaxy watch is frozen.
VD - Disabled
Samsung Galaxy Watch Not Connecting or Not pairing to Android Phone
Below simple troubleshooting methods will help you pair your galaxy watch 4 classic to your android phone.
Turn on Bluetooth and WIFI Connection
Step 1: Swipe from top to bottom on your android mobile
Step 2: Tap on bluetooth and turn it on.
Step 3: Now ,tap on wifi and turn on wifi and get your android mobile to connect to your wifi network.
If your android mobile is not connected to wifi then you can experience the issue if connection failed error.
Clear Cache and Clear Data of Samsung Wearable Watch App
Step 1: Open settings on your android mobile
Step 2: Now, go to apps
Step 3: Select Galaxy wearable app and tap on it.
Step 4: Now, tap on clear cache and confirm clear cache of your galaxy wearable app.
Once you clear cache and clear all data of your galaxy wearable app then your issue of galaxy watch not connecting to WIFI will be fixed and you will be able to connect your galaxy watch 4 classic to your android smartphone.
You Might Also Like
1) How to Factory Reset Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
2) How to Use WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
3) How to Fix Galaxy Watch 4 Frozen Screen
4) How to Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy A23 5G
5) How to View Battery Percentage on Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Connection Failed
To get rid of the samsung galaxy watch 4 classic connection failed error you need to enable wifi and connect your samsung galaxy watch 4 to wifi connection and enable bluetooth and make your samsung galaxy watch 4 discoverable.
Keep Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic in Pairing Mode
Step 1: Go to Google Play Store and search for galaxy wearable app.
Step 2: Tap on download and wait for your android mobile to download and install galaxy wearable app on your android.
Step 3: Open galaxy wearable app and click on start and your galaxy watch 4 classic will be discovered and follow onscreen instructions to pair your galaxy watch 4 to your android mobile.
Android Mobile Not detecting Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic
You need to restart your android mobile and force close all apps and still if your Android phone is not detecting your galaxy watch 4 then first thing you need to check is that your bluetooth is turned ON and connected to wifi and make sure your samsung galaxy 4 watch classic is in pairing mode and galaxy watch 4 is discoverable when your android phone searches for nearby bluetooth devices and your galaxy watch will be detected by android mobile.
Why Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Not Pairing or not Connecting
This can happen if you are not turned on bluetooth on your android mobile phone or your galaxy samsung watch 4 classic is not in pairing mode, you need to download galaxy wearable watch and then start connecting your galaxy watch 4 to android mobile.