- To use WhatsApp on Samsung galaxy watch 4 -> you need to enable read notifications and allow whatsapp on your mobile to read and receive notifications aloud first.
- Once you receive notifications on your Samsung galaxy watch 4 then you need to tap on notification and send a message directly using samsung galaxy watch 4.
On your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 you can use WhatsApp and send WhatsApp messages from your samsung galaxy watch 4 wearable without using your Mobile and get WhatsApp notifications on your samsung watch 4 and send messages and emoji, voice message as well. So, let’s see in detail below.
There is no whatsapp application available to install on your samsung galaxy watch 4 but you can send messages and emoji and interact with whatsapp messages using notification on your samsung galaxy watch 4.
How to Use WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- Step 1: Using whatsapp notification on samsung galaxy watch 4 you can send message reply and interact with whatsapp.
- Step 2: Once you receive whatsapp notification on your galaxy watch 4 then tap on it.
- Step 3: Now,You will be able to see all whatsapp conversation and to type text tap on keyboard option.
- Step 4: You can use swipe or type text using query keyboard and tap on send icon to send whatsapp message on your galaxy watch 4.
- Step 5: You can also send some pre-build messages available and just tap on the text and tap on send to send whatsapp message on galaxy watch 4.
- Step 6: You can aslo voice text and record by tapping on the voice icon and record your voice and send message and also you can send whatsapp emojis as well using samsung galaxy watch 4.
- That’s it, this is pretty simple and easy process to send whatsapp messages and give reply to whatsapp messages on your samsung galaxy watch.
You May Also Like
How to Get WhatsApp Notifications on Galaxy Watch 4
To get whatsapp notifications on galaxy watch 4 you need to make sure that you have connected your whatsapp to samsung galaxy watch and allow whatsapp to send notifications to your samsung galaxy watch and make sure you are connected to wifi.
Step 1: Swipe up from bottom to top on your samsung galaxy watch 4.
Step 2: Now, tap on settings (gear icon)
Step 3: Now, scroll down and tap on Notifications
Step 4: Now, turn off mute notifications on Samsung galaxy watch 4.
Step 5: Now, scroll down and turn on notification indicator by toggling the button next to it.
Step 6: Also, scroll down and enable read notifications on your samsung galaxy watch 4.
Step 7: Now, Scroll all the way down and tap on show notifications on the Phone option.
Step 8: Now, grab your Mobile and unlock your mobile -> automatically on your mobile -> open notification will be opened.
Step 9: Now, turn on whatsapp from the notification center and let samsung galaxy watch read and allow notifications to show on your samsung galaxy watch 4.
Once you enable all these settings and allow whatsapp to read and turn off mute notifications and turn on read notifications and allow whatsapp notifications on your Mobile, now you will be able to receive notifications on your samsung galaxy 4 and once you receive whatsapp notifications then you will be able to send whatsapp messages and use whatsapp on samsung galaxy watch 4 using notification center.
Galaxy Watch 4 WhatsApp notifications not working?
Make sure you have enabled and turned on the notification indicator and read notification aloud is turned on and tap on show on Phone option and allow whatsapp to receive notifications on your samsung galaxy watch 4. If any of these settings are not turned on then you will not receive whatsapp notifications on samsung galaxy watch 4.
- Rajeshwari is Senior Content Writer, Author, and Also Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and (Master of Technology) Mtech from JNTU and is a real time expert. She writes about technology guides and troubleshooting guides (tips and Solutions) and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 5+ years of experience and enthusiastic to provide troubleshooting tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related solutions and easy methods to fix.