- To remove Grey bar or Black bar at bottom of iPhone ios15 when playing game -> You need to turn on guided access and click on start and bottom bar on iPhone iOS 15 will disappear.
- Now, to stop guided mode -> triple press power button and enter passcode and tap on end and stop guided access to end.
On your iPhone 13 or 12 or 11 if you are getting to see a grey bar or black bar on bottom of your iPhone on iOS 15 or 16 then you can easily get rid of this bottom black bar or grey bar on your iPhone on iOS 15. So, lets see in detail below.
You will notice the grey or black bar on bottom when you swipe up or while navigation or using your iPhone a small black bar on bottom will appear and its pretty annoying as well and you can easily get rid of this bottom grey or black bar.
Remove Grey bar at bottom of iPhone iOS 15 or 16 Playing Game
Below iPhone troubleshooting methods will help you get rid of of or remove grey bar at bottom of iphone ios 15 or 16
Step 1: Open Settings on iPhone
Step 2: Tap on Control Center
Step 3: Now, scroll down and find Guided Access and tap on it and add it to your control center.
Step 4: Now, scroll from top to bottom and access control center and turn on Guided Access from settings.
Step 5: Now, Go back and open game and swipe from top to bottom and tap on start on top right corner.
Step 6: Now, set passcode and confirm passcode
Step 7: Once guided access starts, then your grey bar or black bar appearing on bottom when playing game will be gone.
Step 8: Now, You need to exit guided mode on iPhone by press side power button 3 times and you will be asked to enter passcode.
Step 9: Tap on End on left side of your iPhone screen.
That;s it, this is how you remove bottom grey bar or black bar at bottom on your iPhone iOS 15 or 16 and get rid of bottom bar on iPhone when playing game.
What is the black bar on iPhone 13 pro or 12?
Black bar on iPhone 13 pro or 12, is just a visual swipe indicator which tells user to swipe up and they cannot be turned off and to get rid of off you need to enable guided access and start guided access and end guided access.
To get rid of black bars on iPhone pictures you need to click on Edit and then free form photo or crop it and remove black bars on iPhone pictures.
Yes! You need to enable guided access and remove grey bar on bottom of iPhone and guided access and end guided access.
Go to Settings -> accessibility Settings -> turn off assistive touch.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.