If Apple watch not ringing on incoming calls after ios update and not ringing when you receive an incoming call or it doesn’t show incoming call or alter volumes or text messages or notification on your Apple watch then you can follow these below steps to fix apple watch not ringing on incoming calls or not notifying you on incoming calls or other issues on your apple watch as well. So, lets see in details below and read more about Apple watch issues.
Solutions For Apple Watch Not Ringing on Incoming Calls
Disable Do Not Disturb Mode
Check Sound Settings
Turn off Cinema Mod
Turn off/on Bluetooth
Solution 1 : make sure that “ do not disturb” is disable
- Press the digital crown to see the home screen.
- Then launch Settings app on your Apple watch.
- Now swipe down and tap on Do not Disturb.
- If Do not Disturb is enabled then tap Toggle to turn it off.
Solution 2 : Check sound settings
- Launch Watch App on your iPhone.
- Now swap down and tap Sound & Haptics.
- Next page check the alert Volume set to the right hand.
- Check that Silent Mode is not enabled.
Solution 3 : Turn off cinema mode
- Open the Control and on your Apple Watch.
- Now swipe down and check Cinema Mode is not enabled.
Solution 4 : Turn off/on Bluetooth
- Go to Settings app on your iPhone.
- Now tap on Bluetooth.
- Here, Turn off Bluetooth.
- Now go to the home screen and restart your device.
- For that press the Power button.
- Now drag the slide to power off.
- Wait for a few seconds.And then press and hold the Power button again to turn on your iPhone.
- After turning on the iPhone.
- Go back to the Settings menu. On Setting menu tap on Bluetooth .
- Then turn on the Bluetooth again.
- Now reconnect your watch with your Apple iPhone.