- Go to samsung smart hub my Apps and search for peacock tv -> download and install peacock on samsung smart tv and to stream peacock tv launch peacock tv and start streaming on samsung tv.
- You can also stream peacock tv on samsung smart tv using chromecast and by using airplay on apple devices or any other screen mirroring applications available on samsung smart tv like anyview, apowermirror, etc.
Peacock is a new way of entertainment streaming video which is operated by the TV and streaming division owned by American top rated NBC universal. It is easy to sign up and available for free trial by simply using your email and password. Streaming peacock is not compatible with Samsung smart TV but still you can stream and it is available for free trial for 7 days. You can get premium content access for 4.99$ per month and if you want to get add free version at a cost of 9.99 per month.
You cannot directly download and install peacock because Samsung TV will not support it, still you can stream With the help of google chromecast or IOS airplay option(only Incase if Samsung smart TV model supports Airplay).
Stream Peacock TV on Samsung smart TV using chromecast:
Chromecast provide supports for peacock TV due to this you don’t need any third party app to support the streaming like google home for Android or IOS respectively. Now, Let us see the steps how to stream content using chromecast from peacock TV.
Step 1: First install peacock app on your Android phones from play store or on Apple phones get it from Apple store. And forget to create your peacock account.
Step 2: Now, login with your login details.
Step 3: Almost all Android TVs come with in built chromecast and that support streaming content from chromecast.
Step 4: First, connect your chromecast to smart TV using HDMI port and check whether you have connected to the same wifi network that you are using for smartphone.
Step 5: After that, open the peacock mobile app on your phone and select your favourite movies, shows etc. And play it.
Step 6: On the top right corner you can see a cast icon, click on it. Then your mobile start searching for chromecast device and it will display the search results from that select one you want to stream.
Also Read: 1) How to Connect Samsung Phone to TV with HDMI
Stream Peacock Tv Using Airplay
Step 1: You need to download and install peacock app from playstore or for Apple users get it from App store.
Step 2: Create your account, sign up and login with your details.
Step 3: Ensure that your smartphone and TV are connected with the same wifi network. Because it makes it easy for you to scan and find your Samsung smart TV.
Step 4: You can start streaming peacock TV app by clicking on start play on your favourite shower movie.
Step 5: On the top right corner of the video screen you can find the Airplay icon. Now, select your Samsung TV and that video is being played on your Samsung TV.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.