- To install peacock app -> press and hold home button -> apps section -> Open downloader app -> firesticktricks.com/peacock -> Wait for download and install peacock tv on amazon fire tv stick.
- You can install peacock tv using amazon app, sideload peacock tv, allow third party apps and use downloader app.
Peacock TV is the top streaming service and it is US based. Using Peacock TV one can watch several shows and movies on demand also one can stream TV. Installation process of peacock TV includes two ways one is via Amazon App store and the other to sideload via downloader app. This article, I will be showing you two ways of installing Peacock TV on Fire Stick. The following are the steps to install peacock TV on fire stick and this procedure works for Firestick Lite, Firestick 4K and Amazon fire devices.
How to install Peacock tv on Amazon Fire Stick
- Hold the home button on your remote and wait for few seconds. It will display a pop up click on apps.
- From the apps open the downloader app. Click on the url text box using remote and copy the url:firesticktricks.com/peacock and then click go.
- Now your Peacock TV will be downloaded within few minutes. Later install it.
- After installation click on done and go to home screen and open peacock app on amazon fire stick tv.
That’s it, this is how you install peacock tv on firetv stick.
Peacock TV installation via Amazon App
This first method works for only those who live in USA . If you are from another country then skip this method and follow method 2.
Step 1: Ho to Home and then go to search
Step 2:Using the voice command or by a virtual keyboard search for peacock TV with the help of fire stick remote under apps and games.
Step 3: Now it will show you suggestions for peacock TV . Now select it.
Step 4: Now scroll down to where it says get or download.
Step 5: Wait until it downloads and finishes the installation process.
Now you have installed the peacock TV successfully.
Also Read: 1) How to Install Peacock TV on Roku
How to Sideload Peacock TV on Fire Stick
If you cannot install peacock TV via Amazon app then follow this method. In this method firstly you are going to install the downloader app. After installation
- Allow installation of apps from unknown resources.
- Next sideload the Peacock TV on your fire stick.
How to Install downloader app
This downloader is the application that allows you to install the peacock TV from the Amazon store. Just follow the below steps
Step 1: Select Find option on the Firestick home screen go to search
Step 2: Search for the downloader and click on it.
Step 3: Scroll down to where it says get or download and click on it.
Enabling of Apps from the Unknown Sources
The second step that you need to do is to enable the apps from unknown sources so that the sideloading of apps are allowed on fire stick. You can enable it through settings.
- Go to settings, Click on fire stick home.
- Later click on the My fire TV option.
- Click on the developer options and then click install unknown sources.
Now that the downloader app has the access to sideload the applications on the fire stick.