- To cast or connect or Screen Mirror your iPad to Samsung smart tv -> turn on airplay on samsung smart tv -> On your ipad control center -> tap on Screen Mirroring option -> Select your Samsung smart tv -> Enter 4 digit passcode and press ok.
- If you cant connect your ipad to Samsung smart tv -> Make sure you are connected to same wifi network and airplay is enabled on samsung smart tv when connecting ipad to samsung using airplay (wirelessly)
If you want to mirror your ipad screen to samsung smart tv then you can easily do that and cast your iPad screen or Mirror it on your samsung smart tv using airplay and all you need to do is just turn on and enable airplay on samsung smart tv and connect your iPad to Samsung tv without using any wires and just by using your wifi network and connect ipad screen to samsung tv wirelessly. So, let’s see in detail below.
All you need to make sure first is that your samsung smart tv and your ipad devices are connected to the same wifi network to connect ipad to samsung tv wirelessly using wifi and you can also connect airplay, hdmi, bluetooth and wifi and connect your iPhone to Samsung tv as well and if you are having issues with airplay then make sure that your airplay is supported with list of samsung tv’s.
Connect or Mirror iPad Screen to Samsung Smart tv
Follow below methods to connect ipad to Samsung smart tv.
Step 1: Grab your remote and turn on samsung smart tv and go to settings.
Step 2: Now, Go to general and go to apple airplay settings.
Step 3: You need to turn on and enable airplay settings by go to apple airplay settings.
Step 4: In Airplay Settings -> Make sure that your required code is set to first time only.
Step 5: Now, Grab your iPad -> Swipe down from top right corner and bright up control center menu.
Step 6: Now, Tap on Screen Mirroring Option
Step 7: You will see your samsung smart tv here -> Go ahead and tap on it.
Step 8: iPad will ask for airplay code and you need to enter the on-screen code displayed on your samsung smart tv here.
Step 9: Enter the code which is displayed on your samsung tv here on your iPad and tap on OK and wait for your ipad to connect to samsung smart tv.
That’s it, once you enter 6 digit on screen code to your ipad and press ok, then instantly your ipad will start mirroring your ipad screen to samsung smart tv and this is how you connect or cast or screen mirror your iPad screen to samsung smart tv.
- How to Connect Airpods to Samsung Smart tv
- How to Turn on Airplay on Samsung Smart tv All Models
- How to Setup, Connect or Pair Apple Pencil to iPad Pro 11 3rd Generation
- How to fix AirPods keep disconnecting during calls from iPhone and iPad
- How to Airplay iPhone 13 to Samsung Smart tv (Wireless Screen Mirroring)
Can’t find or iPad is Not Recognising Your Samsung Smart tv in Screen Mirroring Options?
When you click on screen mirroring option on your iPad then you will see your samsung smart tv and tap on it to connect and if you can’t see or ipad is not recognising your samsung smart tv here, then you need to make sure that you are connected to same wifi network and if both the devices your iPad and your samsung smart t are not connected to same wifi then you will not see your samsung smart tv in screen mirroring option when you tap on screen mirror option to connect your ipad to Samsung smart tv.
Second thing you need to check if you have turned on your airplay settings to ON and enabled it on your samsung smart tv.
Third party apps to Connect or Cast or Mirror iPad screen to Samsung Smart tv
If you samsung smart tv is not having built in airplay settings and you are having older versions of samsung tv then you need to install third party apps like letsview, anyview, apowermirror, or hdmi cable or bluetooth and start casting or mirror ipad to samsung smart tv.
Can’t Cast or Mirror or Connect iPad to Samsung Smart tv
If you are having issues connecting ipad to samsung tv then you need to turn off your samsung smart tv and unplug power cable for 30 seconds and tun your tv on and reset your modem or router and update your samsung smart tv to latest software version and connect or cast iPad to Samsung smart tv.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.