When you are preparing a video and suddenly video stucks on preparing video on iPhone and your video gets interrupted then you can easily follow these below solutions to fix this issue.
- First recorded a video on your iPhone.
- Crop the unwanted borders from the video, by using “ edit” option.
- While preparing a video it got stuck at about 25%, and it doesn’t loaded.
Solution 1 : Double tap on the video.
- Firstly double tap on video when it stuck.
- Play the video.
- Crop the unwanted borders from the video.
- Tap “ edit” option at the top right corner of the screen, and then we can see crop option at the below.
- Click that crop option and then crop the unwanted borders . So, after that tap on “ done”.
- After that the video will start preparing .
- If it got stuck again at that point, we have to double tap on the video. So, that the process will go back to 0% and then it will easy to download the video to 100%.
Solution 2 : hard reset your iPhone
Hard reset your iPhone also solves from getting your video stuck.
- Press the volume up button once and down button once.
- Then press the side button on the right side.
- Then the slider appears and you should not release the side button.
- Until you see the Apple logo.
Solution 3 : Update your iPhone to current iOS version
- Launch settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “ general”.
- And we can see software update option select that one.
- Now give automatic updates, make sure that you had “ on” iOS updates, because it automatically installs software updates overnight.
- Then the software update will downloaded.
If this solutions doesn’t work follow the following:-
We have to turn off the iCloud photos and used a different storage method .
- Go to “ settings”.
- Tap on your name.
- And then select iCloud.
- Click photos in that and then toggle off the iCloud photos .