- To fix Instagram video call not working on android phone -> Clear cache and clear data of Instagram app and clear app data.
- Allow all permission required by Instagram and force restart your android device and update your Instagram to latest version to fix Instagram video call not working issue on android mobile devices.
On your Instagram when you are trying to make a video call using instagram and you suddenly experience an issue making video call and Instagram video call not working on Android phones or Instagram video call black screen or cant place video call on instagram or instagram post unavailable or cant upload instragram story then you can fix this issue easily. So, let’s see in detail below.
If no permissions are granted on Instagram, then Instagram video call not working issue will occur and other issues and most of them just fixed the issue by just force restarting their android mobile and few other methods and this methods works on any android mobile.
VI - Enabled
Instagram Video Call Not Working on Android
Below instagran troubleshooting methods will help you fix instagram video call not working on android issue and place your video call on Instagram again with these simple and easy steps.
Enable All Permissions on Instagram
- Step 1: Open settings on your Android device.
- Step 2: Tap on Apps and Notifications.
- Step 3: Now, tap on Apps
- Step 4: Scroll down and find Instagram app and tap on it.
- Step 5: Tap on Permissions
- Step 6: Now, enable All Permissions from here and toggle the button next to it.
Once you allow permissions to instagram and allow all permissions then go ahead and open instagram app and try to make instagram video call and your video call will be placed and your issue of instagram video call not working on Android mobile will be fixed successfully.
1) Solved: Couldn’t Upload Try Again in Instagram Story on iPhone or Android
2) How to Fix Instagram Story Not Deleting on iPhone and Android
3) How to Fix Instagram Black Screen Issue on iPhone
4) How to Fix Instagram Brightness Increasing Automatically on iPhone
5) How to Pin Posts On Instagram – Update
Clear Cache and Clear Data
- Step 1: Press and hold Instagram app icon from your home screen.
- Step 2: Menu will pop up and then tap on App info.
- Step 3: In App info settings -> Tap on Storage
- Step 4: Now, tap on clear Cache and confirm in pop up if asked.
- Step 5: Now, tap on Clear Data and delete app data and confirm in pop up box and then force close Instagram app.
That’s it, once you clear cache and clear data of Instagram app then your issue of video call not working on Instagram app will be fixed successfully and you will need to login to Instagram app once you clear cache and clear all data of Instagram app.
Force Stop Instagram App
- Step 1: Launch Instagram app -> Apps
- Step 2: Manage Apps -> Select instagram app -> Tap on App info.
- Step 3: Now, tap on force stop and confirm force stop of instagram app and tap on ok.
Now, force close all applications running in background. Sometime due to temporary or software glitches video calls on Instagram will not work.
Update Instagram app
- Step 1: Open Google Play Store on your android device.
- Step 2: Search for Instagram app in Google Play Store
- Step 3: Now, tap on update if any new version of Instagram app is available and wait for your Instagram app to download and install the latest update.
Once your instagram gets updated with the latest version, then your issue of video call not working on instagram will be fixed successfully.
Reinstall Instagram App
You need to uninstall and reinstall Instagram app again on your android mobile device to fix the video call not working issue.
Why Instagram video call not working on Android Mobile Devices
This can be due to temporary or software glitches and it can be fixed by just force closing instagram app and force stopping instagram app and if you are running outdated version of instagram app you will experience video call issue on instagram app and update instagram app to latest version and you need to allow permissions for instagram app.
Instagram video call Minimize not working
To minimize video call on instagram, you need to press the minimize button and if that doesn’t help then clear cache and clear all data and update your instagram to latest version to fix minimize not working on instagram app during call.
If someone who doesn’t follow you on instagram then it will not allow you to make call on instagram and if the person is following you and still you cant make video call then you need to clear cache and clear data and update instagram.
You need to enable audio calling under your public business profile information settings -> Select contact options -> select Instagram audio calling option and enable audio calling.
Allow necessary permissions on instagram and force restart your mobile devive and restart instagram and clear cache and all data and reinstall instagram on android device.