- Open settings on Redmi mobile -> Tap on Sounds and Vibrations -> Additional Settings -> Turn off play sounds when taking a screenshot on redmi mobile xiaomi miui.
- You can disable and mute screenshot sounds on any redmi mobile by going to sound settings and turn off sounds when taking the screenshot option.
If you are having redmi mobile or xiaomi mobile or poco mobile or any android mobile and when ever you take screenshot on redmi mobile you will get shutter sound by default and if you want you can turn off screenshot sound on xiaomi miui or poco mobile and turn off screenshot shutter sound in messenger Xiaomi, Instagram, Facebook and easily by just following these simple steps. So, let’s dive in deeper.
Turn Off Camera Shutter Sound on Xiaomi MIUI
Follow Below steps to turn off xiaomi camera shutter sound and mute shutter sound of camera on redmi mobile and change screenshot settings on redmi.
- Open settings on redmi mobile
- Scroll down and tap on Sounds and Vibration
- Again, Scroll down to bottom and tap on Additional Settings
- Turn off play sounds when talking screenshots option by toggling the button next to it.
That’s it, this is how you disable screenshot sound on redmi xiaomi mobile miui 12, 12 etc or poco or any xiaomi mobile.
How to take Screenshot in Mi A1 without power button?
To take a screenshot of a redmi xiaomi mobile using the power button you need to press the power button and menu (middle button) on redmi xiaomi mobile at the same time and take a screenshot on redmi mobile.
Turn off screenshot sound in Mi A1
Go to settings ->on top search bar search for screenshot settings and turn off play sounds when taking screenshots.
Mute Screenshot Sound on Redmi Mobile
You need to go to settings -> Sounds and vibration and tap on additional settings and turn off play sounds when taking screenshot on redmi mobile.
Can i Disable Screenshot Sounds on Redmi Mobile
Yes! You can disable sounds on redmi mobile m1 a1 or any other miui redmi mobile and disable sounds when taking a screenshot on redmi mobile and also disable sounds when taking a camera on redmi mobile.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.