- Make sure you have turned on and allow notifications and app notifications and turn on all app notification settings.
- Turn off do not disturb mode and turn on airplane mode and turn it off.
- Turn on enhanced notifications and uninstall and reinstall app on your nothing phone 1.
- Nothing Phone 1 Notifications Not Working
- Turn on and Change Notification Settings
- Turn on All App Notification Settings
- Turn off Do Not Disturb Mode
- Check Internet Connection
- Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
- Turn on Enhanced Notifications
- Turn Off Use Battery Saver Mode
- Uninstall and Reinstall App
- Why Nothing Phone 1 Notifications Not Working
If you are not receiving notifications on nothing phone 1 and not getting notification tone or no sound or nothing phone 1 notification not showing on lock screen or nothing phone is not vibrating then you can easily fix this issue of notification on nothing phone 1 with simple and easy methods. So, let’s see in detail below.
You can customize and download nothing phone 1 tone and set custom ringtone or notification tone on your nothing phone 1 as well and show notifications on lock screen and show notifications like instagram, whatsapp, snapchat, telegram or any social media app.
Nothing Phone 1 Notifications Not Working
Below Nothing phone 1 troubleshooting methods will help you fix this notifications not working on nothing phone 1.
Turn on and Change Notification Settings
- Open Settings on Nothing Phone 1
- Tap on Notifications
- Tap on App Settings
- Find the app that you are not receiving notifications from and toggle the button next to it and turn on notifications of app.
- Tap on All Notifications and enable this option to receive all notifications on nothing phone 1.
Once you turn on and change these notifications settings you will start receiving notifications on nothing phone 1 and your issue of nothing phone 1 notifications not working will be resolved successfully.
Turn on All App Notification Settings
- Open Settings and tap on Notifications
- Tap on App settings and tap on the app that you are not receiving notifications
- Now, tap on All notifications by toggling the button next to it.
- Now, scroll down and tap on Additional App settings in the App
- Tap on Messages and Calls and turn on and enable all notifications from the app.
Once you enable all app notifications settings on nothing phone 1 and you will receive all notifications on nothing phone 1.
Turn off Do Not Disturb Mode
- Open Nothing phone 1 notification settings
- Tap on Notifications
- Tap on Do Not Disturb Mode and turn off Do Not Disturb Mode
If you have turned on Do Not Disturb mode, then you will not receive notifications on your nothing phone 1.
Check Internet Connection
If you are having internet wifi disconnecting issues or not having stable internet wifi connection then you can face this issue of notifications not working.
Enable and Disable Airplane Mode
- Swipe from top to bottom and access control center on nothing phone 1
- Tap on Airplane mode and turn it on.
- Wait for few seconds and then turn off airplane mode.
Once you turn on and turn off airplane mode on nothing phone 1, then your issue of wifi internet issues will be resolved and your notifications not working on nothing phone 1 will be resolved.
Turn on Enhanced Notifications
- Open settings -> Tap on Notifications
- Scroll down and tap on Enhanced Notifications.
- Tap on Ok in popup window.
Once you turn on Enhanced notifications then you will be able to receive notifications on nothing phone 1 and check.
Turn Off Use Battery Saver Mode
- Open Notifications and tap on Battery
- Toggle the button next to Use Battery Saver mode.
If battery saver mode is enabled on nothing phone 1 and if you are running out of battery or for better battery optimization nothing phone 1 will disable few phone features and you may not receive nothing phone 1 notifications in battery saver mode.
Uninstall and Reinstall App
If you are having issue with specific apps not, snapchat, instagram, whatsapp or telegram or any social media app then you need to uninstall app from nothing phone 1 and install the app again on nothing phone 1 and allow all app notifications will fix the issue with notifications not working issue.
Why Nothing Phone 1 Notifications Not Working
If your notification settings are set to dont allow or allow notifications settings are disabled or having any interne wifi connectivity issue or app notifications settings are not turned on or any temporary software or minor glitches.
Turn on app notifications and allow all messages and receive notifications in app notification settings and turn off and turn on airplane mode to fix any wifi connectivity issues and reinstall app.
- Rajeshwari is Senior Content Writer, Author, and Also Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and (Master of Technology) Mtech from JNTU and is a real time expert. She writes about technology guides and troubleshooting guides (tips and Solutions) and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 5+ years of experience and enthusiastic to provide troubleshooting tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related solutions and easy methods to fix.