- Check if you are connected to wifi internet connection and turn on and turn off airplane mode.
- Enable google location services and allow all permissions and turn on use precise location.
- Sign out of google maps and sign in again and clear cache and clear all data of google maps and update google maps to the latest version.
- Why GPS Not working Properly on Nothing Phone 1
- Fix Nothing Phone 1 GPS location Not Working Issue
- Fix Internet Connection
- Switch from Mobile Data to Wifi and Wifi Data to Mobile
- Disable WIFI Only in Google Map Settings
- Turn on Google Location and Allow all Permissions
- Turn on Use Precise Location
- Navigation Settings
- Sign out of Google Maps and Sign in to your Google Account
- Allow Google Maps All App Permissions
- Clear Cache and Clear All Data of Google Maps
- Update Google Maps
When you are trying to use gps location on your nothing phone 1 or using any location service application like food delivery or cab booking or when you are using gps location on google maps and GPS is not working properly then you can fix this issue easily by quick methods and easy solutions here. So, lets see in detail below.
Why GPS Not working Properly on Nothing Phone 1
Sometimes, due to outdated software or google maps not updating or any other location services settings are set incorrectly or permissions or not allowed then you can experience this issue of gps not working on Nothing phone 1.
Fix Nothing Phone 1 GPS location Not Working Issue
Below nothing phone 1 troubleshooting guide that will help you fix GPS not working properly or not showing exact or accurate location will be fixed easily using these quick solutions.
Fix Internet Connection
- Open google chrome browser or any browser and open google and check if your internet connection is working or not.
- If internet connection is not working, then go ahead and turn on and turn off airplane mode.
- To turn off airplane mode -> Swipe from top to bottom on nothing phone 1 and tap on airplane mode and turn it on.
- Now, wait for 10 seconds and then turn off airplane mode.
Once you turn off and turn on airplane mode, any internet connectivity issues with the wifi network will be fixed.
Switch from Mobile Data to Wifi and Wifi Data to Mobile
If you are connected to wifi internet connection on your nothing phone 1, then go ahead and turn off wifi and connect to the internet using mobile data and then turn off mobile data and then connect to wifi internet.
Once you switch your wifi to mobile data internet connection then your issue with wifi network or mobile data network issues will be resolved and go ahead and check with gps location on nothing phone 1 and it will be resolved and gps will show exact location and gps will work properly.
Disable WIFI Only in Google Map Settings
- Open Google Maps on your Nothing Phone 1.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Tap on More Settings -> Disable wifi only option by toggling the button next to it.
- If you have enabled wifi only then google maps will show accurate location only when you are connected to wifi.
Now, go ahead and check whether your nothing phone 1 gps is working properly or not and it will show accurate location both when you are connected to wifi or when you are connected to mobile data on nothing phone 1.
Turn on Google Location and Allow all Permissions
- Launch Google Maps -> Tap on Profile icon
- Tap More Settings -> Scroll down and tap on Google location settings
- Turn on Use Location and toggle the button.
- Now, Under Recent Access -> Tap on See all
- Tap on Maps
- Tap on Allow all time.
Once you turn on google location and use location services and enable it and allow all permissions in Google Maps settings then your issue with google maps not working on nothing phone 1 issue will be resolved.
Turn on Use Precise Location
- Open Google Maps and tap on profile icon
- Tap on More settings -> Tap on Google location settings and tap on see all
- Tap on Maps and Scroll down and toggle the button next to Use precise location and turn it on.
- Open Google Maps and tap on Profile icon
- Tap on More settings and scroll down and tap on Navigation Settings
- Tap on Google Assistant Settings
- Turn on When navigation in Google and turn on launch driving mode
- Select Launch Driving mode and allow google to access physical activity as well.
Now, once you change these navigation settings, then when you are using google maps and using google maps navigation on your nothing phone 1 then your issue of google maps not showing or not working properly or not showing accurate or exact location on nothing phone 1 issue will be resolved.
Sign out of Google Maps and Sign in to your Google Account
- Open Google maps and tap on the profile icon on the top right hand side.
- Scroll down and tap on settings.
- Tap on Sign out of Google Maps and tap on sign in and select your google account and sign in.
Now, once you sign out of google maps and sign in again, if there is any issue with your google maps account then that issue will be resolved and your google maps will start working normally and show accurate location and Google Maps will show correctly.
Allow Google Maps All App Permissions
- Press and hold Google Maps account and a new menu will pop up.
- Tap on App info
- Tap on Permissions -> Allow all permissions here
If you have not allowed all permission in google maps settings then your issue of google maps not showing or not working properly issue can happen and you need to allow all google map permissions.
Clear Cache and Clear All Data of Google Maps
- Long press on Google Maps icon and tap on app info.
- Scroll down and tap on Storage and cache
- Tap on Clear cache and tap on clear all data and tap on ok.
That’s it, once you clear cache and clear all data of google maps app then your issue of google maps not working issue or google maps not showing will be resolved.
Update Google Maps
- Open google play store and search for google maps.
- If any google maps update is available then go ahead and update it to latest version.
If you are running outdated versions of google maps then this issue of google maps not showing accurate location will be fixed.
Allow permissions of google maps and clear cache and clear all data and update google maps.
Connect to wifi internet and allow all permissions and update google maps, clear cache and clear all data and force restart your nothing phone 1.
- Rajeshwari is Senior Content Writer, Author, and Also Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and (Master of Technology) Mtech from JNTU and is a real time expert. She writes about technology guides and troubleshooting guides (tips and Solutions) and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 5+ years of experience and enthusiastic to provide troubleshooting tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related solutions and easy methods to fix.