- Restart your nothing phone 1 and update your Nothing phone 1 to the latest version.
- Turn off show surface updates and show view updates and erase data and factory reset nothing phone 1 to fix green tint issue on nothing phone 1.
If you are getting to see nothing phone 1 green tint issue and all of your nothing phone 1 screen goes green or nothing phone 1 screen flickering or black screen on Amoled display then you can easily fix this issue of green tint on nothing phone 1 easily. So, let’s see in detail below.
Nothing Phone 1 green tint on Amoled display occurs often and it can be fixed using just updating your nothing phone 1 and by other methods as explained below.
Nothing Phone 1 Green Tint Issue
Below Nothing phone 1 troubleshooting guide will help you fix this issue of green tint on nothing phone 1 and get your nothing phone 1 screen display issues easily.
Restart Nothing Phone 1
- Grab your Nothing Phone 1 and Press Power Button and Volume up button at the same time.
- Now, tap on the Restart button on nothing phone 1 screen and wait for your nothing phone 1 to restart.
Once you restart nothing phone 1, if there are any minor software or temperature software glitches on nothing phone 1 then those issues will be resolved and nothing phone 1 green tint issue with Amoled issue will be fixed.
- Open settings on Nothing Phone 1
- Scroll down and tap on System
- Tap on System update -> Tap on Check for update
- Download and install new available software updates on your nothing phone 1.
Most of the times, by just updating your nothing phone 1 to latest version will help you fix the issue of nothing phone 1 green tint issue with amoled display.
Change Developer Option Settings
To use Developer option settings first you need to enable developer options on Nothing phone 1 and tap on build number 7 times and enable developer options.
Turn off Show Surface Update
- Open settings and Go to System
- Now, scroll down and tap on Developer options
- Now, find Show surface Update option and turn off this option.
If you have turned on show surface updates then your nothing phone 1 screen will flikcer with red tint or pink tint and flicker.
Turn off Show View Updates
- Open Settings -> Tap on System and Open developer options on nothing phone 1.
- Now, find show view updates and toggle the button next to it.
If you enable show view updates then your nothing phone 1 screen will display red or organe tint and change color of your nothing phone 1 mobile and if you turn off show view updates then your issue of nothing phone 1 green tint issue will be resolved.
Erase All Data and Factory Reset
You need to erase all data and factory reset your nothing phone 1 mobile and reset all data and settings to its default settings.
- Open settings -> Tap on System
- Tap on Reset Option and Tap on Erase all Data (Factory reset) and confirm erase all data and wait for nothing phone 1 to erase all data.
Once you erase all data on nothing phone 1, all your data and settings on nothing phone 1 will be erased and wiped out and settings as well.
Why Nothing Phone 1 Green Tint Issue Occurs
This can be due to software update related issues or it can be display screen issue and also if settings are set differently or misconfigured then you can experience this issue and by simply updating your nothing phone 1 your issue of green tint will be resolved.
Update your Nothing Phone 1 to the latest firmware or software update and change developer option settings and turn off surface and view updates.
Check with brightness and screen transition settings and other developer option settings and check with brightness settings.