- Open Nothing 1 earbuds case and click on Notification icon and turn on bluetooth and go to Bluetooth settings and Click on Add Device and select your nothing ear 1 ear buds and connect it to laptop.
- To keep nothing ear 1 in pairing mode -> Just open nothing ear 1 case and keep it near by to the connecting device.
Yes! You can connect nothing ear 1 to windows laptop and if you have nothing ear 1 earbuds and you want to connect and pair it with your windows 11 or 10 laptop using bluetooth and keep nothing ear 1 in pairing mode and connect it with laptop or PC then you can pair nothing ear 1 to laptop and windows pc easily and use nothing ear 1 with windows easily and fix any issues like nothing ear 1 not connecting to windows or nothing ear 1 not showing or unknown device when connecting nothing ear 1 to windows laptop or PC. So, let’s see in detail below.
Can I Connect My Nothing Ear 1 to Laptop?
Yes! You can connect and follow below: nothing ear 1 guide will help you connect nothing ear 1 to laptop or windows pc and use nothing ear 1.
- Before connecting nothing ear 1 to laptop or pc you need to charge your nothing ear 1 buds.
- Grab your nothing ear 1 earbuds case and open its case
- Now, on your windows PC or Laptop -> Click on Notification icon on taskbar.
- Click on Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Now, right click on bluetooth and select Go to Settings Option and bluetooth options will be displayed.
- Now, Click on Add Bluetooth Device or Other devices
- Click on Bluetooth and Wait for your windows laptop to detect Nothing ear 1.
- Once its Nothing ear 1 bluetooth gets detected and displayed here -> Simply click on Nothing ear 1 buds here and it will connect it with your windows laptop or PC.
That’s it, this is how you connect nothing ear 1 earbuds with your windows laptop or pc successfully using bluetooth.
Nothing Ear 1 Not Connecting to Laptop or PC
Make sure your nothing ear 1 buds are having enough charging and keep nothing ear 1 buds in charging case for 30 to 1 hr and let them charge and after that nothing ear 1 buds are still not chagrin then you need to reset nothing ear 1 and to do that, simply press and hold power button on nothing ear 1 case and wait until you see blinking white light and then release the power button.
Now, go ahead and connect nothing ear 1 to your windows laptop or pc and your nothing ear 1 buds will connect to windows pc or laptop successfully.
Can i connect Nothing Ear 1 to 2 Devices at a Time
No! Nothing ear 1 does not have a multiparing option and if you want to connect nothing ear 1 to another device then you need to disconnect it from another connected device and then connect it to another device.
How to keep Nothing Ear 1 in Pairing Mode
Open Nothing ear 1 case and you will see white light which means nothing ear 1 is in pairing mode and ready to connect with nearby bluetooth devices.