- To lock apps nothing phone 1 and unlock you need to install app locker on nothing phone 1 from google play store and lock and unlock apps.
- Open app locker and set pin or pattern and select apps which you want to lock and allow usage access and notification and other settings.
- To remove or unlock apps -> open app locker and then delete the apps which are added on app locker and apps will unlock.
If you want to lock apps on nothing phone 1 and you don’t want to access apps by someone when they use your mobile, then you can lock apps with a pin or password or pattern and keep your apps lock and safe and unlock apps on nothing phone 1. So, let’s see in detail below.
Nothing phone 1 does not provide any lock app feature and you need to install an app locker of your choice and install it on nothing phone 1 and use app locker to lock apps on nothing phone 1.
Lock Apps Nothing Phone (1) and unlock
Below methods will help you lock and unlock apps on your nothing phone 1
Step 1: Open Google Play Store on your nothing phone 1.
Step 2: Search for app lock and install any app locker on your nothing phone 1.
Step 3: Once you install app locker -> open app locker and create and set pin for app locker.
Step 4: Now, tap on plus icon at the bottom and select the apps that you want to lock like social media apps like facebook, instagram, whatsapp, gallery or photos app etc and toggle theb button next to it.
Step 5: Now, tap on plus icon and tap on ok and usage access settings will open on your nothing phone 1.
Step 6: Tap on App lock -> Toggle the button next to permit usage access and tap on ok.
Step 7: Now, tap on display overview -> Tap on App lock and enable display over other apps.
Step 8: Tap on Allow and thats it, your app lock has been completely setup and apps which you have chosen or selected to lock like social media or other apps have been set to lock and no one can access until they have password or pin that you have set.
That;s it, this is how you set or lock apps on nothing phone 1 and keep lock for apps.
How can I unlock AppLock without password?
Step 1: Open the application that you have locked on nothing phone 1.
Step 2: Enter your app locker password and unlock it and access apps that are locked.
Unlock Apps on Nothing Phone 1
Step 1: To unlock apps -> Open app locker and enter pin.
Step 2: Select the app that you want to unlock or delete and tap on it and tap on ok in pop up box.
That’s it, once you delete the app from the app locker then your app will be unlocker and anyone can access the app.
Does nothing Phone 1 have AppLock?
No! Nothing phone doesn’t support app locker and doesn’t have a default app locker on nothing phone 1 and nothing phone 1 have smart lock feature only to lock your device.
Why are my apps not locking on Nothing Phone 1?
If you have installed app locker and locking apps on nothing phone 1 then you need to allow apps usage statistics and permit usage access and other settings and allow app permissions.
Tap on the forgot password and answer security questions and retrieve and set new password.
There is no app lock feature on nothing phone 1 and you need to install separate app locker app form google play store and lock apps.
- Swathi is Content Writer, Author Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She writes about technology troubleshooting guides and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 2+ years of experience.
- She completed her Post Graduation and has an interest in Computers, Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Smart tv.