- To fix Not getting notifications on Apple watch -> you need to restart your apple watch and reboot apple watch and check your notification settings on your iPhone and make sure you allow them to get notifications on your apple watch.
- Turn on Do Not Disturb Mode and turn off power reserve mode, turn off cover to mute and wrist detection.
- Check your apple watch is connected to internet wifi and Update your iPhone and apple watch to the latest iOS version.
- Not Getting Notifications on Apple Watch
- Force Restart your Apple Watch
- Check Notification Settings
- Turn off Do Not Disturb Mode on iPhone and Apple Watch
- Turn off Do Not Disturb Mode on iPhone
- Turn off Power Reserve Mode on Apple Watch
- Turn Off Cover to Mute
- Turn OFF Wrist Detection
- Update your iPhone and Apple Watch
On your apple watch if you are not getting notifications or notifications or apple watch notifications not pulling down or if your apple watch is connected but not receiving notifications or if you apple watch is not vibrating or not showing notifications then you can easily fix this issue. So, let’s see in detail below.
If you are unable to receive notifications on your apple watch then the first thing you need to make sure is that your apple watch is connected to wifi and reboot your apple watch and disconnect and reconnect to wifi on your apple watch.
Not Getting Notifications on Apple Watch
Below troubleshooting methods will help you get back your notifications on your apple watch.
Force Restart your Apple Watch
Step 1: Press and hold the side button and digital crown button same time and dont release these two buttons until you see apple logo on your apple watch.
Step 2: Wait for your apple watch to reboot and restart successfully.
Now, go ahead and check with notifications and you will be able to receive notifications on your apple watch now.
Check Notification Settings
Step 1: Launch watch app on iPhone