- Make sure you run vagrant as administrator and make changes to VGC Services and select startup type to automatic.
- Update windows graphic card drivers and kill riot process and end task of valorant in task manager and update windows computer.
On your windows 11 or 10 computer when you are trying to launch a valorant game and the valorant game is not launching or valorant failed to launch error or not opening or keeps crashing and unable to open valorant game on windows computer then by using these quick solutions you can fix this issue easily. So, lets see in detail below.
You can experience many issues like when opening valorant game like valorant game has lost connection or Valorant This build of Vanguard requires TPM version 2.0 and secure boot to be Enable or valorant directx error or any other issue with valorant game issue can be fixed easily.
Fix Valorant Not Launching Windows 11 or 10
Below valorant game troubleshooting methods will help you fix valorant not launching or freezing or valorant game not opening on windows 11 or 10 computer.
Run Vagrant as Administrator and Disable Full screen Mode
- On your desktop -> Right click on valorant exe shortcut icon and click on properties.
- Click on Compatibility tab.
- Under Settings -> Check the box -> Run this program as administrator.
- Check the box -> Disable full screen optimization option.
- Now, click apply and ok and save the changes.
Now, go ahead and open valorant game on your computer and check if the issue of Valorant Not Launching or Not Opening on windows computer issue is resolved or not.
- Press windows key + R key and open run command dialog box.
- Now, in Run command enter -> services.msc and hit enter.
- Scroll down and find VGC Services or simply press v and locate VGC services.
- Double click on VGC Services -> Click on Stop option and stop the service
- Change the start up type to automatic using drop down button next to startup type.
- Now, click on start button and start VGC service and apply ok and save changes.
Now, once you make changes, then go ahead and restart your windows computer and your issue of valorant not launching issues will be resolved successfully.
- Right click on the task bar and select the task manager.
- Locate the files related to valaront and right click on them and select end task.
- End task for all valorant files here and exit task manager.
Once you end the process and kill riot services then go ahead and restart your windows computer and launch valorant game and your issue will be fixed.
Update Graphic Card Drivers
- Open device manger on windows computer
- Expand Display Adaptor
- Right click on your graphic driver and select update drivers and wait for the drivers to update it to latest version.
After you update your graphic card drivers your issue of Valorant Not Launching or Not Opening or stuck or laggy or any other issues wil be fixed with valorant game.
Sometimes, due to windows update issues, you can experience this issue and by just updating your windows computer to the latest available version, your issue will be resolved.
Uninstall and Reinstall Valorant
Go ahead and uninstall valorant from your windows computer and reinstall it and your issue will be fixed.
Why Valorant Not Launching or Not Opening
Valorant will not launch or open if you are having any graphic driver related issues or graphic drivers gets corrupted or due to damaged files of valorant as well and by just updating your graphic card drives by using device manager or by download graphic card drivers from manufacturer website and updating graphics drivers will fix this issue of Valorant game not launching or not opening issue on windows computer.
Valorant Running in Background Not Opening
You need to kill the RIOT process by going to the task manager and selecting all background running Valorant files and right clicking on them and selecting the end process.
Check for graphic card driver update and update it to latest version and check with valorant server related issue and down time as well and don’t use vpn.
If there are too many RIOT files running in background then open task manager -> Select All Valorant files and end process of all valorant files and re-launch valorant game.
- Rajeshwari is Senior Content Writer, Author, and Also Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and (Master of Technology) Mtech from JNTU and is a real time expert. She writes about technology guides and troubleshooting guides (tips and Solutions) and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 5+ years of experience and enthusiastic to provide troubleshooting tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related solutions and easy methods to fix.