- If you have disabled or turned off Diagnostics Data policy then you need to turn on and download windows 11 preview build version and download it manually from Microsoft and install it.
- Roll back to the previous version of windows and make sure your windows 11 insider program is enabled and your windows computer is compatible with windows 11 insider program and windows 11 build versions.
When you are trying to check for updates and update windows 11 preview with build 22000.51 and you are getting an error message Can’t Reach the Windows Insider Program Right Now error and unable to update your windows 11 preview then by following these simple solutions you can easily fix this issue. So, let’s see in detail below.
Due to Diagnostics Data policy you will get to see this error and when your windows computer is not compatible with windows 11 preview or drivers or due to privacy and restriction settings or windows insider program some of these settings are managed by your organization or due to windows defender or any other issues as well.
We Can’t Reach the Windows Insider Program Right Now
Follow Below methods to fix we Can’t Reach the Windows Insider Program Right Now easily and update your windows 11 preview build version (dev version) to latest windows 11.
- On your windows taskbar -> Click on search icon
- In search bar -> type settings and open windows settings
- On left side Menu panel -> Click on Privacy and Security
- Scroll down and click on Diagnostics and feedback
- Under send optional diagnostic data -> toggle the button and turn on
- Now, go ahead and manually download windows 11 insider preview and install it on your windows computer.
That’s it, this is how you update your windows 11 insider preview and fix Can’t Reach the Windows Insider Program Right Now problem on your windows computer.
Roll Back Previous Version of Windows
You can try and roll back your previous build version or restore windows and get rid of this issue We Can’t Reach the Windows Insider Program Right Now with windows 11 preview build.
Why Windows Insider Program is not working?
If your windows defender program is not working or having issues with windows 11 preview build number, you need to make sure that your windows 11 insider program is activated and your windows is uptodate, drivers and everything and don’t disable Diagnostics Data policy.
You need to enable Diagnostics Data policy on your windows privacy and security and check with windows minimum system requirements.
If your windows 11 insider build expires then you will get notifications and you need to update your windows to latest.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.