- Go to Settings on Samsung Smart tv -> Select Sound -> Select Sound Output and Select Bluetooth Speakers list and put your JBL Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode and select it to connect jbl headphones to samsung tv.
- To keep JBL headphones in pairing mode -> Press power button for 10 seconds until you see white light blinking which means jbl headphones are in paring mode and connect it to samsung tv.
If you are having JBL headphone it can be jbl live 460 or jbl tune or any other jbl headphones then you can connect them to your Samsung smart tv easily using Bluetooth wirelessly and pair jbl live or tune headphones and connect it to samsung smart tv easily and quickly . So, let’s see in detail below.
Connect JBL Bluetooth Headphones to Samsung Smart tv
Below Samsung smart tv guide will help you to connect any model of JBL headphones or any bluetooth device and connect bluetooth device to samsung smart tv.
- Press the Home button on Samsung smart tv remote and a menu will pop up on the bottom bar.
- Press left arrow on remote and highlight Gear icon and press ok to access settings on samsung smart tv.
- Now, press down Arrow and Go to Sounds and press Right arrow.
- Select Sound Output and press ok
- Now, Go down and Select Bluetooth Speaker list and Press ok, now you Samsung smart tv will search for available Bluetooth devices nearby to connect.
- Now, Grab your JBL Headphones (live 460 or tune or any Bluetooth headphones) and open jbl headphones and or slide power button up once or Press power button and turn on your jbl headphones and you will see power light blinking on jbl headphones here, which means JBL headphones are in pairing mode.
- If JBL headphones are in pairing mode then your Samsung smart tv will detect Bluetooth device and it will be displayed here and simply select your JBL headphones and press ok which needs pairing.
- Now, Select Pair and Connect and wait for a moment to connect your JBL Headphones to Samsung smart tv and once it gets connected you will see connected next to jbl headphones on samsung smart tv.
That’s it, this is how you connect JBL Headphones (JBL live 360 or JBL tune or any other JBL headphones or any bluetooth headphones) to your samsung smart tv.
Can I Connect JBL Bluetooth Headphones to my Samsung Smart TV?
Yes! You can connect JBL Bluetooth headphones or any bluetooth headphones to your samsung smart tv like Bose QC headphones or Connect sony headphones to samsung tv, Airpods, Samsung Galaxy Buds or any bluetooth device and use it on samsung smart tv and connect soundbars to Samsung tv and use it as external speakers on Samsung tv.
How to Keep JBL Live 360 headphones in Pairing Mode
- Grab your JBL Headphones and open both ends
- Now, press and hold power button (slide up and hold) for 10 seconds until you see white light blinking.
- If you see white light blinking then jbl bluetooth headphones are in pairing mode and ready to connect to nearby devices.
That’s it, this is how you keep JBL headphones into pairing mode and connect it to samsung smart tv or any other smart tv nearby.
Cant Connect JBL headphones to Samsung smart tv
If you cant connect JBL headphones to Samsung tv, then you need to turn off and turn on your jbl headphones and press and hold power button for 10 to 10 seconds and keep them in pairing mode and connect it to samsung smart tv.
Also make sure that your jbl headphone is not connected to your nearby iPhone or android mobile and if it gets connected to another device then jbl bluetooth headphones will not connect to samsung smart tv and you need to forget this device on mobile device and connect it to samsung smart tv.