- On your iPhone if you are encountering iPhone screen brightness issues like iPhone screen brightness suddenly gets dropped or screen dimming with auto-brightness featured turn on or turned off. then you need to check whether automatic brightness is turned off.
- To fix the screen brightness issue on iPhone you need to disable truetone, turn off night shift feature, and set low light option to none.
- How to fix iPhone Screen Brightness issue on iOS 14.7
- 1: Automatic Brightness Must Be Turned OFF
- 2: DISABLE TRUETONE to fix iPhone screen Brightness issue
- 3: Turn OFF Night Shift Feature
- 4: Low Light ZOOM FILTER
- 5: TURN OFF Low Power Mode
- 6: Overheating OF iPhone
- “Other Additional ways to fix iPhone screen Brightness issue
The mobile operating system iOS developed by “APPLE INC” . The latest beta version of iOS 14 is “ 14.7 beta 2 “ released on “ June 2 ,2021”
There are many users who use iPhone models and there are some iPhone users who face screen brightness problems after updating their iPhone to the latest version or even if they haven’t updated their iPhone as well. So, here is the solution provided to you step by step, So that you can solve problems very easily, let’s see them in detail below.
How to fix iPhone Screen Brightness issue on iOS 14.7
There are many ways that you can fix the issue of the iPhone screen brightness problem and you can do it on your own.
1: Automatic Brightness Must Be Turned OFF
If your iPhone screen dims on its own , you need to turn off the automatic brightness option from accessibility settings.
Step 1: Click on ”SETTINGS“
Step 2: Then click on “ Accessibility”
Step 3: Next “DISPLAY AND TEXT SIZE”