- Power reset vizio smart tv and replace cables with new cables on LG Smart tv.
- Press home button -> Settings ->Picture Settings-> Backlight Settings Change backlight settings until your vizio smart tv screen gets to normal.
On your vizio smart tv if you are experience any issue with lg smart tv screen flickering or vizio smart tv has black screen or vizio tv half screen dark and other screen works normal then you can fix this issue of half screen dark easily and get back your lg smart tv half screen dark issue or top half of my tv screen is dark or vizio tv screen flickering or vertical or horizontal lines on vizio smart tv or black screen not showing picture on vizio smart tv and fix by changing backlight settings. So, let’s explore in detail below.
Vizio Smart TV Half Screen Dark
Below vizio smart tv troubleshooting methods will guide you to fix the half screen dark issue.
- Press the power button on vizio smart tv remote and turn it on.
- Disconnect and remove power cable connect to vizio smart tv to wall socket
- Wait for 60 seconds or more and then plug back disconnected power cable back to the wall socket and turn on the vizio smart tv.
Once you power reset and turn on vizio smart tv then your issue of vizio tv half screen dark or black screen issue will be resolved.
Replace Cables on LG Smart tv
If cables get damaged or corrupted then you need to replace cables with new supported power cables on lg smart tv and fix half screen dark or screen released issue on lg smart tv.
Change Picture Settings
- Press Home Button on Vizio Smart tv Remote
- Using Arrow keys -> Select Picture settings and Press ok
- Press left and right button on remote and Go to Backlight settings
- Now, you need to adjust settings to fit until dark shadow disappears or half screen dark goes on lg smart tv screen.
That’s it, once you change these picture settings -> Backlight settings then your issue of half screen dark or dark shadow on vizio smart tv screen issue will be resolved.
Change Power Cables
If your vizio smart tv power cables are damaged or faulty cables connected to vizio smart tv then you will experience this kind of vizio smart tv half screen dark issue and you need to replace power cables with new power cables and then turn on vizio smart tv and check with vizio smart tv screen.
Why is Half of My Vizio Smart TV screen dark Vizio?
If vizio smart tv cables or power plugs get damaged or faulty or unsupported power cables connected to lg smart tv or changing picture settings in backlight settings can cause this issue of half screen dark on lg smart tv.
Vizio tv Screen is Darker Than Normal
You need to change vizio smart tv picture settings and change backlight settings until your vizio smart tv screen gets to normal.
How to Fix Dark Shadow on Vizio TV Screen
Go to picture settings -> Select Backlight settings and use arrow keys and adjust vizio tv screen until dark shadow disappears on vizio smart tv and replace cables if cables get damaged.
How do I fix the black screen of death on my Vizio TV?
Unplug power cable of vizio smart tv and plug it back after 60 seconds and if power cables are damaged then replace power cables with new one and reset vizio smart tv.