- To fix insignia smart tv responding slow or delay response you need to remote batteries and press the power button for 30 seconds and try to press all buttons forcely.
- Replace batteries with new batteries if the battery is having low power you may see slow response, delay, not working as well.
When you press buttons on your insignia and you notice that response after pressing buttons on remote is very slow or lagging or delay responses then you need to follow these troubleshooting methods to fix slow response of remote easily, lets see them in detail below.
How to fix insignia Smart tv Remote Slow Response, delay, lagging
Below troubleshoot methods will help you get rid of slow response, delay response issue on insignia smart tv remote.
Remove Batteries and Press and Hold Power Button
Step 1: Grab your remote and remove batteries from your insignia smart tv.
Step 2: Once you remote batteries -> Go ahead and press and hold power button for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Now, you need to press every single button on your remote, so that if anything stuck inside should go away and you need to press buttons little hard (all buttons with your hand).
Once you are done with these methods, then go ahead and insert batteries and see if the responding slow or delay response. Lagging when using remote buttons on your insignia smart tv remote.
Insert New Batteries
If the above method doesn’t work then you need to insert new batteries in to your insignia smart tv remote and fire up your insignia tv. Now you will not see slow lagging or delay response or stuck or any issue when using your insignia smart tv remote.
Why Insignia Remote Responding Slow or Delay Response
Often it responds slow when batteries are drained or batteries are low then response when pressing buttons on remote will cause this issue and sometimes something stuck inside buttons, like dust or any other particles will cause slow response and also cause remote not working on insignia smart tv sensors.
- Lakshmi Durga is Senior Content Writer and Author and Also a Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web for More than 5 Years and She writes about technology related subject troubleshooting guides and helps users to solve issues.
- She has a Degree of Bachelor of Technology (Btech) from Kakatiya University and (Master of Technology) Mtech at Kakatiya University and JNTU university and is a real time Technology expert.
- She is a Real time Tech Expert and enthusiastic and has an Expertize in this technology area and writes specially on troubleshooting guides, solutions and tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related information.