- To fix kindle prologue not turning on just white screen -> you need to press and hold the power button for 10 seconds and wait for the kindle logo to appear and release the power button and wait for it to restart.
- Make sure that your kindle prologue is having enough charge and plug in charging cable to kindle and press the power button and kindle prologue will turn on.
When you turn on your kindle prologue and its not turning on or the kindle prologue screen is balck and doesn’t turn on then you can fix a Kindle that won’t turn on by following jus these simple methods. So, let;s see in detail below.
When you try to open the kindle and want to read something it doesn’t open up or it just shows white screen and kindle paperwhite won’t turn on or charge or when plugged in for charging and kindle prologue stuck on white screen.
How to Fix fix a Kindle that won’t turn on
Below methods will help you fix kindle prologue not turn on issue and get back you kindle prologue up and running easily.
If you are having technical or software or minor hardware glitches then kindle prologue wont work and you can experience this issue of kindle white screen and all you need to do is a force restart and it fixes minor software or hardware issues and technical issues on kindle prologue.
Step 1: Grab your kindle prologue and press and hold power button for 20 to 30 seconds.
Step 2: Once you see kindle logo then release the power button nad wait for your kindle to restart.
That’s it, once you force restart and turn on your kindle prologue then your issue of kindle prologue not turning on or just white screen issue on your kindle prologue issue will be fixed successfully.
1) How to Fix Amazon Kindle Unresponsive and Frozen Screen
2) Reset Amazon Fire tablet Lock screen Forgot Password or Parenting control Lock or pin
3) Amazon Fire Tablet Frozen and Won’t Turn Off
4) How to fix Amazon Fire Tablet Not Charging
5) How to Wipe Cache Partition on Amazon fire HD
Charge Your Kindle Prologue
Step 1: Grab your charging cable and plug it in to your kindle proglouge
Step 2: Wait for your kindle prologue to charge for a while
Step 3: Now, press and hold power button for 10 to 20 seconds and your kindle prologue will turn on.
That’s it, when you charge and turn on your kindle prologue, your issue of kindle proolgue not turning on issue will be resolved successfully.
Why Kindle prologue not turning on
If you are having issue with the battery of it can be due to temporary or software glitche sand your kindle prologue battery drain issue then your kindle prologue wont charge
Why kindle Paperwhite wont turn on or charge
This can be a hardware or software or charging issues and make sure that cables are not damaged here and try with other cable and press power button for 10 seconds and your kindle prologue will turn on.
Check with battery and it is not drained and plug in charging cable and turn on kindle by pressing power button.
Press and hold power button for 10 to 20 seconds and your kindle prologue will turn on and fix any minor software or technical issues.