- To fix facebook watch not working -> you need to update facebook to the latest version and pin watch icon and open facebook watch.
- Clear Cache and clear all storage and uninstall and reinstall facebook to fix facebook watch not working on iPhone or android device
On your android mobile If you are facebook is not playing videos or when you try to play videos on facebook watch and having issues on facebook watch or keeps on buffering or facebook video watch icon is missing or any other issues with facebook watch then you can easily fix the issue on your own by following these simple and quick solutions. So, let’s see in detail below.
This issue of facebook watch videos not working or watch icon missing on facebook can happen due to cache of your facebook and updated to latest version on android or iPhone.
Fix Facebook Watch Not Working
Below simple troubleshooting methods will help you fix facebook watch not working or not playing video on facebook watch on android or iPhone as well.
Step 1: On your android mobile go to google play store.
Step 2: Search for facebook and check for any update is available here.
Stop 3: If any update is available then update facebook to new version,
Often this can be an issue of software glitch and this can lead to facebook watch not working or not playing videos on android device or iPhone apple device or iPad will be fixed.
Step 1: Open Facebook app on your device.
Step 2: Now, tap on 3 horizontal lines of menu
Step 3: Scroll down and tap on security and Privacy option.
Step 4: Now, tap on settings
Step 5: Now, scroll down to bottom and tap on shortcuts -> tap on shortcuts bar.
Step 6: In here -> next to watch -> tap on drop down button -> Select Option Pin here from pop op menu.
That’s it, once you pin watch on your FaceBook then you can use this option and play videos on facebook watch and the issue of FaceBook watch not working will be resolved by doing this so.
You Might Also like
Clear Cache and Storage
Due to cache and storage issue also facebook watch will not work properly and you can experience issue while watching facebook watch.
Step 1: Tap on settings on your android device.
Step 2: Tap on Apps and Notifications -> tap on all apps
Step 3: Now, search for facebook app and tap on it.
Step 4: Now, tap on storage and cache option
Step 5: From here -> tap on clear storage and confirm ok in pop up and clear storage.
Step 6: Tap on Clear Cache -> tap on ok in pop up and clear cache of facebook on android device.
That’s it, once you clear cache and clear storage then open facebook watch on android device and your issue of facebook watch not working will be fixed successful and facebook watch will start playing videos on your android device.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.