- To fix Sony smart tv not showing apps or missing apps on your sony tv -> you need to check with your internet connection and make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Perform soft reset and refresh internet content and update your sony tv to the latest version for any temporary software glitches.
- If nothing works then you need to factory reset your sony bravia smart tv to the latest version.
On your Sony smart tv when you turn on your sony smart tv and press home button and you notice that apps are missing on your Sony smart tv and sony smart tv not showing apps or download and installed apps on sony tv and apps have disappeared from sony smart tv and you can add or remove apps from favourites, then you can get back missing apps on sony and get back you disappeared apps easily. Let’s see in detail below.
You can install apps from Google Play Store and after installation or when you access apps section suddenly apps gets disappeared and won’t show if you are not connected to the internet and make sure that your sony smart tv is connected to wifi or wired internet connection and having good signal strength and not getting any issues like sony tv wifi not detecting wifi or not connecting to wifi also a temporary glitch as well and reset apps on sony tv.
Sony Smart TV Not Showing Apps or Missing Apps
Below sony smart tv troubleshooting guide will help you fix Sony Smart TV Not Showing Apps or Missing Apps and get back missing apps on sony tv
Check Internet Connection
If there is no internet connection you can experience this issue so make sure that your sony smart tv is connected to a wifi internet connection and if you are having internet connection then app icons will disappear and can’t see app icons on sony smart tv home screen.
Step 1: Unplug power cable of sony smart tv from wall socket
Step 2: wait for 60 seconds and then plug back sony tv power cable
Step 3: Now, turn on your sony tv and check your missing apps will be back on your sony tv.
Sometimes, by just performing a soft reset will help fix issues on sony smart tv.
You Might Also Like
Refresh Internet Content
Step 1: Press home button on your sony smart tv remote
Step 2: Now, Go to Settings and select Network
Step 3: Scroll down and select Refresh Internet Content and press enter button.
Wait for your sony smart tv to refresh internet content and one done your issue of sony smart tv not showing apps or apps disappeared will be resolved successfully.
Update your Sony Smart tv
Step 1: Press home button on sony bravia smart tv and go to Help section.
Step 2: Select Status and Diagnostic
Step 3: Now, select System Software Update
Step 4: Wait for your sony smart tv to check for updates and if a new version of software firmware update is available then go ahead and software update sony bravia smart tv.
Step 5: Wait for your sony bravia tv to complete the update process.
Once you update your sony bravia smart tv then your issue of sony Smart TV Not Showing Apps or Missing Apps or apps disappeared will be resolved successfully.
Factory Reset your Sony Smart tv
Step 1: Press home button on your sony tv remote and then go to settings
Step 2: Now, Select System settings -> Customer Support
Step 3: Select Factory reset and confirm and let your sony bravia smart tv to complete the factory reset process.
Once you factory reset your sony bravia smart tv then your issue of sony tv apps Not Showing Apps or Missing Apps will be fixed successfully.
Why Sony Smart tv Not Showing Apps or Missing Apps
This can be due to an issue with your WIFI internet connection and your sony tv is not connected to wifi or it can be a temporary software glitch which can be fixed by performing a simple soft reset and if it doesn’t then you need to update and factory reset Sony bravia smart tv.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.