if you bought your new air pods and trying to connect air pods to mac then you can do it by enabling Bluetooth on both MacBook and airpods. By performing simple steps you can connect easily, lets see how to connect airpods to mac in detail.
How to Connect Airpods to MacBook?
Step 1: Enable Bluetooth on Airpod and your mac book.
Step 2: Click on Apple logo on your mac-> Click on system preferences.
Step 3: In system preferences you can see Bluetooth logo, click on it and turn on Bluetooth on your MacBook.
Step 4: Turn on your Bluetooth with your airpods in the case, open the lid and keep them in discoverable mode.
Step 5: Hold and press button at back for a sec and make your airpods discoverable.
Note: Make sure you have enough charging on your airpods and its discoverable and turned on.
Step 6: If you see flashing light on your airpod, it means your airpods are discoverable.
Step 7: Once you turn on Bluetooth on mac and airpods, you will see your MacBook will discover your airpods and list your airpod on your macbook.
Step 8: Once you see your airpod discovered, click on connect and it will say connected.
That’s it once it gets connected, you can stream your music directly from your mac book across to your apple airpods.
Cant connect your airpods to macbook?
- Turn on your Bluetooth on your mac and your aipods.
- Make sure you have your airpods in pairing mode (discoverable mode).
- MacBook connected to different output-> Go to preferences -> Sound-> Output tab->Select Airpods.
- Make sure your mac is uptodate.
Connected Airpods to Macbook but not sound?
- Update your devices.
- Make sure your airpods are clean.
- Disconnect and reconnect your airpods to your mac
- Disable automatic ear detection -> Settings->Bluetooth->Airpods