- To fix minecraft launcher issues you need to end your minecraft process by pressing ctrl+Alt + Del and restart minecraft game.
- Reinstall Minecraft and disable or end incompatible software’s
When you launch minecraft launcher it doesn’t open or it doesn’t respond when you click on it or it is responding very slow when you open it or any other minecraft launcher issue then you can easily fix these issue on your own and there are many issues that lead to Microsoft java launcher becoming unresponsive and inoperable.
How to fix Minecraft Crashing?
- Restart your computer.
- Install and download the latest game patches.
- Update your graphic card drivers.
- Stop overclocking your CPU.
- Configure the correct settings.
How to fix the Minecraft Not Loading Issue?
- Reinstall Minecraft.
- Update your video card drivers.
- Disable mods for Minecraft.
- Run Minecraft as an administrator.
- Disable discord.
Here are the some of the fixes to solve the Minecraft launcher not working bug ;
How to fix Minecraft Launcher Not Working Properly?
follow these below troubleshooting methods to fix minecraft launcher issues.
Fix 1 : End your Minecraft Process
If the launcher has closed but it is not starting after clicking the play button you can open the task manager to end the task manually. You need to end the task and reboot it ;
Step 1: Press ctrl+shift+esc key together on keyboard to open task manager.
Step 2: Next right click on the Minecraft and choose end task.
Step 3: Launch Minecraft again check whether it is working properly or not.
Fix 2 : End Incompatible Software
The Minecraft helping center has listed software that are known to be incompatible with the Minecraft and should be uninstalled from the system.
If it is not running or working properly to you need to change a antivirus software it is an better option.
Fix 3 : Run Minecraft as a Administrator
Step 1: Right click on Minecraft and choose run as administrator.
Step 2: Launch the Minecraft and check whether it is working properly or not.
Fix 4 : Use Compatibility Mode
Step 1: Right click on Minecraft and choose properties.
Step 2: From the compatibility table check run the program in comparability mode .
Step 3: Choose the operating system from the drop down menu.
Step 4: Click apply
Step 5: Press ok.
Fix 5 : Reinstall the Minecraft
Step 1: Navigate to C :/program files ( x86)/minecraft.
Step 2: Double click to uninstall Minecraft.
Step 3: Download and install the latest version of Minecraft.
- Swathi is Content Writer, Author Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She writes about technology troubleshooting guides and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 2+ years of experience.
- She completed her Post Graduation and has an interest in Computers, Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Smart tv.