- To fix a fire tv stick connected to wifi but not internet -> you need to restart your router or modem and unplug router cable for 30 seconds and plug back after 30 seconds and connect your fire tv stick to wifi will solve the issue.
- Run Basic wifi troubleshooting tips provided by the fire tv stick itself and reboot your fire tv stick.
- Disconnect and reconnect your wifi network and make sure that your router or modem is placed close to your fire tv stick.
- Fix Fire TV Stick Connected to WiFi but No Internet
- Troubleshooting WIFI on Firestick
- Restart or Reset Your Router or Modem
- Disconnect and Reconnect Wifi
- Check wifi Signal
- Why is my fire stick connected to Wi-Fi but not the internet
- Firestick says network disconnected but internet working
- Firestick Not Connecting to wifi During Setup
On your amazon firestick if you have connected your wifi to firestick device is connected to internet but no internet connection then this means that you are having low or weak wifi signal or problem with your network connections or your firestick video keeps buffering or netflix app not working on firestick and you need to reset your network connections on your fire tv stick and reset your modem or router to get rid of this issue fire tv stick connected to wifi but no internet.
You may also experience issues like firestick is connected to wifi successfully but internet connection keeps dropping itself and automatically connecting to internet and disconnecting itself and if you are using vpn then you need to reconnect your vpn there may be a conflict sometimes with your wifi internet connection on fire tv stick and reset your firestick
Fix Fire TV Stick Connected to WiFi but No Internet
Below troubleshooting methods will help you fix firestick connected to wifi but not internet
Troubleshooting WIFI on Firestick
Step 1: Turn on your amazon fire tv stick
Step 2: Open settings app on your fire tv stick.
Step 3: Select Network section
Step 4: Now scroll down and select -> “Basic Wi-Fi Troubleshooting Tips” option and click on “ Basic Wi-Fi Troubleshooting Tips” which helps you fix wifi connectivity issues and wifi connected but no internet on firestick problems.
Step 5: Now, troubleshooting tips screen will be displayed on your fire tv stick screen
Step 6: Now, you need to click on “reboot fire tv” then your tv is going to restart and wait for your fire tv stick to completely turn on.
That’s it, once you reboot your fire tv stick then your issue of fire tv stick connected to wifi but no internet and not having internet though connected to wifi issue will be resolved and frequent internet connecting on wifi or wifi automatically connecting and disconnecting on fire tv stick will be resolved successfully.
Restart or Reset Your Router or Modem
You need to restart your router or modem to get this issue fixed on your fire tv stick (wifi connected but no internet connection).
Step 1: Unplug power cable of your router or modem
Step 2: Wait for 60 seconds and after that plug back your router or modem plug.
Step 3: Now, turn on your router/modem and wait for your amazon fire tv stick to connect your wifi.
Once you reset your router or modem then your issue of firestick connected but no internet connection issue will be resolved successfully.
You Might Also like
Disconnect and Reconnect Wifi
Step 1: Grab your fire tv stick remote and open settings app on your fire stick tv.
Step 2: click on network option
Step 3: Choose your network then click on three horizontal lines button on your remote and then press at the middle icon on your remote to disconnect and wait for your fire tv stick to disconnect from wifi.
Step 4: Now, you need to reconnect your fire again -> click on your network connection
Step 5: Enter your Wifi password then click on connect now your wifi will be connected to your fire tv stick.
Once you disconnect and reconnect your wifi network on your fire tv stick, then hopefully your issue will be resolved and your wifi will be connected and will not show connected to wifi but no internet on firestick.
Check wifi Signal
Step 1: Open Settings icon on your fire tv stick
Step 2: Choose your network -> Select your connected network
Step 2: Click on pause button on your remote then you need to check the status of your connection, if the quality and signal strength is good very good then you will see no issues were found with your network connection
Why is my fire stick connected to Wi-Fi but not the internet
This can be due to weak wifi signal and there may be an issue with your wifi network connection and make sure you are placing your router or modem close to your tv.
Firestick says network disconnected but internet working
You need to restart your router or modem and rest your modem or router by pressing reset button on your router or modem and wait for 60 seconds and press power button and turn on your router and then connect to your wifi network on fire tv stick and this will fix the issue of firestick says network disconnected but internet working or any other wifi issue on firestick tv.
Firestick Not Connecting to wifi During Setup
When you are trying to setup firestick and when you are trying to connect to wifi network and firestick will not connect to wifi during setup process and to fix this issue you need to unplug power cable and wait for 1 minute and then plug back power cables and connect your fire tv stick to tv and then connect to wifi setup and fire stick will connect to wifi during setup process without any issues now.
- Rajeshwari is Senior Content Writer, Author, and Also Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and (Master of Technology) Mtech from JNTU and is a real time expert. She writes about technology guides and troubleshooting guides (tips and Solutions) and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 5+ years of experience and enthusiastic to provide troubleshooting tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related solutions and easy methods to fix.