- To reset google nest wifi point you need to press and hold button on back of your google nest wifi point and wait until google nest wifi point says you are about to complete the reset and release the keys after reset sound.
- Using Google Home app -> Open Google Home App -> Settings -> Scroll down and remove google home nest wifi point from Google Home App.
If you are having google nest wifi point and its not responding properly or having any issue with google nest wifi point then you can hard reset google nest wifi point and get back your google nest wifi point working as before like a new google nest wifi point.
Sometimes there may be issues with google nest wifi point router is unable to connect and looking for devices to connect or nest wifi unable to communicate with your network and its not connecting to wifi network and frequent wifi disconnecting issues with Google nest wifi point and you can factory reset google wifi without app and with Google Home app as well.
Hard Reset Google Nest WiFi Point
Below methods will help you hard reset google nest wifi point and restore its settings back to its original default factory reset settings as a brand new google nest wifi point after hard reset.
Hard Reset Google Nest Wifi Point Using Google Home App
Step 1: Grab your android or iPhone device and Open Google Home Application.
Step 2: Now, tap on Settings
Step 3: Scroll down to bottom and tap on Delete this Home.
Step 4: Now, tap on Delete Home and this will delete all the app data and devices and services will get removed.
That;s it, this is how you hard reset google nest wifi Point router or modem and delete your device from Google home app and reset google nest wifi point.
1) How to Fix Google Nest Wifi Unable To Communicate With Your Network
2) How to Reset Google Nest Hub
3) How to Factory Reset Nest Doorbell Google
4) How to Factory Reset Nest Mini Generation 2
5) How to Reset Netis Router to Default Factory Settings
Hard Reset Google Nest Wifi Point Without Using Google Home App
Step 1: Grab your google nest wifi point device and locate the little button on the back of your google nest wifi.
Step 2: Now, press and hold little button on back of your Google nest wifi point device until it says “You are about to completely reset this device and release to cancel” and your device will get beep sound after that your google nest wifi point router or modem reset will completed.
Step 3: Make sure that you don’t release the button or else it will cancel the rest process and release the button key once you hear second time beep sound only.
That’s it, this is how you hard reset Google nest wifi point device without using power button.