- Power Reset toshiba fire tv -> Unplug power cable of toshiba fire tv and wait for 60 seconds and plug back power cable and restart toshiba fire tv.
- Change Wireless Frequency from 5 GHz to 2 4 GHz and upgrade your wifi internet plan.
- Replace power cables if power cables become faulty and update Toshiba fire tv to latest firmware update.
- Toshiba Fire tv Stuck on Loading Screen
- Restart Device
- Unplug and Plug Back Fire tv Stick Device
- Restart Device from Fire tv Menu
- Power Reset Toshiba Fire tv
- Restart Router or Modem
- Replace Cables
- Update your Wifi internet Plan
- Change Wireless Frequency from 5 GHz to 2 4 GHz
- Update Toshiba fire tv to latest Software
- Download and Update Toshiba fire tv Using USB
- Factory Reset Toshiba fire tv Device
- How do you reset a Fire Stick stuck on a loading screen?
- Why is my Fire TV stuck on the loading screen?
- Toshiba fire tv home screen not loading
If your Toshiba fire tv stuck on loading screen and can’t turn on toshiba fire tv and stuck on startup screen or home screen and just displaying toshiba fire tv logo and doesnt boot toshiba fire tv or toshiba fire tv turns on but apps not working and crashing apps on toshiba tv then you can easily fix this issue and you need to power reset toshiba smart tv and other methods explained below. So let’s dive in deeper.
Toshiba Fire tv Stuck on Loading Screen
Below toshiba fire tv troubleshooting methods will help you fix any issue with toshiba fire tv like stuck on loading screen or black screen on toshiba tv or stuck on loading screen issue easily.
- You need to Press and hold select and play/pause button for 5 seconds
- Wait Wait for it to restart.
Most of the time, once you restart your device then your issue will be resolved if not you can try other methods below.
Unplug and Plug Back Fire tv Stick Device
Sometimes there may be an issue with firetv stick device itself not connected properly and having lose connectivity.
- Unplug connected fire tv stick to back of Toshiba fire tv
- Wait for 60 seconds and plug back the fire tv stick without loose connection.
- Turn on Toshiba fire tv and check.
If a connected fire tv stick has loose or faulty connections then you will experience toshiba fire tv stuck on the loading screen or logo screen or home screen issue.
Restart Device from Fire tv Menu
- Locate tv menu on Toshiba fire tv and Go to settings
- Device and Restart and wait for Toshiba fire tv to restart.
Restarting the device from the tv menu should fix toshiba fire tv stuck on loading screen issue.
Power Reset Toshiba Fire tv
- Unplug power cable of Toshiba fire tv from wall socket
- Wait for 60 seconds and make sure time counts here.
- After 60 seconds then plug back the power cable.
- Now, Go ahead and turn on Toshiba Fire TV and wait for it to reboot or restart.
That;s it, once you power reset Toshiba fire tv and restart Toshiba fire tv then your issue of Toshina fire tv stuck on loading screen problem will be resolved successfully.
Restart Router or Modem
Sometimes, due to router or modem wifi internet connectivity issues as well you can experience this issue of toshiba fire tv not working and you need to unplug and restart router and modem.
- Unplug power cables of router or modem connected to your tv and remove all cables
- Wait for 60 seconds and then connect the router and modem cable back to connecting ports and turn on the router.
- Wait for the router or modem to completely turn on and wait for it to blink all lights on modem or router and connect to wifi.
- Now, go ahead and turn on Toshiba fire tv and your issue will be resolved and toshiba fire tv will start booting up and Toshiba fire tv stuck on loading screen issue will be fixed.
That’s it, once you reset or restart your router / modem then toshiba fire tv stuck on loading will be resolved.
If connected cables got damaged or become faulty then also you will see toshiba fire tv stuck on logo due to faulty cables and you need to replace power cables with new cables and connect it again and check.
Update your Wifi internet Plan
If you are having slow wifi internet connection then also you will see toshiba fire tv stuck on logo and you need to upgrade your internet plan to high internet speed connectivity and check.
Change Wireless Frequency from 5 GHz to 2 4 GHz
You need to login to your router or wifi settings and change wifi settings from connectivity settings and change wifi wireless connecting frequency from 5GHz to 2.4 GHZ or you can directly call your internet service provider and ask them to change wifi wireless frequency and change it from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz.
Update Toshiba fire tv to latest Software
Due to software glitches or older versions of software on toshiba fire tv then you can experience this issue and you need to update toshiba fire tv to the latest version and check.
- Go to settings on toshiba fire tv
- My fire tv -> About
- Check for system update and download and install the latest software version on toshiba fire tv.
Once you update toshiba fire tv to latest version then your issue of toshiba fire tv stuck on lading screen or fire tv stuck on home screen or apps stuck on fire tv or any other issue will be resolved.
Download and Update Toshiba fire tv Using USB
- Download Toshiba fire tv latest software version from official website
- Download toshiba fire tv OS to USB cable and connect usb to toshiba fire tv.
- Now, Turn on toshiba fire tv and it will detect latest software update version file and update toshiba fire tv to latest firmware update.
Once you update toshiba fire tv to latest software version or firmware version then you wont get any problem of toshiba fire tv stuck on logo or home screen logo or toshiba fire tv crashing or any other issue.
Factory Reset Toshiba fire tv Device
- Using Toshiba fire tv menu -> Go to Settings
- Select Devices and Storage or My Fire tv
- Scroll down to bottom and select Restore to Factory Default settings and press ok.
- Wait for toshiba fire tv to completely Factory Reset Toshiba fire tv and toshiba fire tv stuck on logo issue will be resolved.
Once you factory reset toshiba fire tv device then all your fire tv settings will be erased and all data will be deleted and everything will restored back to its original default settings like a new brand toshiba fire tv and you wont see any toshiba fire tv logo when you turn on toshiba fire tv.
How do you reset a Fire Stick stuck on a loading screen?
On your remote -> press and hold right and back button on remote at the same time for 10 seconds and wait for your toshiba fire tv to factory reset.
To Power reset fire tv stuck on loading screen -> You need to unplug power cable and wait for 60 seconds and plug power cable back and wait for toshiba fire tv to restart.
Why is my Fire TV stuck on the loading screen?
This can be an issue with power adaptors not connected properly or power cables becomes faulty and damaged and not receiving enough power to load toshiba fire tv that is the reason it gets stuck and most of the time power cables are the culprit here and performing power rest will help you fix and unplug and plug back power cables or toshiba fire tv is running older version of OS
Toshiba fire tv home screen not loading
Check whether your toshiba fire tv is connected to internet and unplug power cable of toshiba fire tv and plug it back after 50 seconds and turn on toshiba fire tv and restart your router or modem and change power cables if power cables become faulty and update toshiba fire tv software to latest version if there are any software related issues.