- To wipe cache partition on amazon fire tv -> Press and hold power button and plug power cable and enter android recovery mode -> Select wipe cache partition and Press ok.
- You can wipe cache partition on amazon fire tv in android recovery mode without using the remote.
If your apps or not working or apps keeps crashing on amazon fire tv or netflix or amazon prime video or disney plus or discovery plus app stuck on loading screen or having any other issue like audio sync issues or if your amazon fire tv keeps crashing or suddenly turning off and on by itself then you need to wipe cache partition and clear cache on amazon fire tv to get rid of all these issues. So, let’s see in detail below.
To wipe the cache partition on amazon fire tv first you need to enter android recovery mode on amazon fire tv and perform wipe cache partition process.
Wipe Cache Partition on Amazon Fire tv and Clear Data and Cache
Follow below steps to clear cache on amazon fire tv and its pretty simple and straightforward process.
Step 1: Find power button on your amazon fire tv
Step 2: Pull the power plug of your amazon fire tv
Step 3: Now, press and hold power button and plug back power cable to wall socket until you see amazon fire tv logo.
Step 4: Once your tv turns on you will see the android recovery screen.
Step 5: Now, on Amazon fire tv you need to highlight wipe cache partition by using power button.
Step 6: Once you highlight wipe cache partition then press and hold power button.
Step 7: confirm wipe cache partition on amazon fire tv and wait for your amazon fire tv to reboot or you need to reboot using power button.
That’s it, this is how you wipe cache partition on amazon fire tv and clear data and clear cache.
Also Read: 1) How to Factory Reset Amazon Fire tv Without Remote
When To Wipe Cache Partition on Amazon Fire tv
If your amazon fire tv is responding slow or laggy or unresponsive some times then you need to clear cache and wipe cache partition on your amazon fire tv and you can try this methods which helps fix all issues on amazon fire tv.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.