- You can put galaxy buds or pro in pairing mode -> Just open and close the lid and wait for 6-7 seconds and close the lid and your galaxy buds will be in pairing mode.
- You can also pair by connecting your galaxy buds into your ear and once you hear beep sound touch and hold until your hear beep beep beep and once you hear continuous beep for sometime then your galaxy buds are in pairing mode.
If you have just bought your galaxy buds or galaxy buds pro and want to connect it your bluetooth device like your phone, windows laptop or macbook or it can be smart tv or any other device which has bluetooth capability to connect, then you need to put galaxy buds or galaxy buds pro in pairing mode and then connect it. So, let’s see in detail how to keep them in pairing mode and there are 2 ways you can keep or put galaxy buds pro into pairing mode and pair it with other devices.
You can connect your galaxy buds to laptop or MacBook or smart tv or windows computer or any other device and all you need to do is put galaxy buds or galaxy buds pro into pairing mode and then connect it to the device and pair galaxy buds with other devices.
VD - Disabled
Put Galaxy buds or Galaxy Buds pro in Pairing Mode
Below steps will help you keep or put your galaxy buds or galaxy buds pro in to parinig mode to connect it with other devices using bluetooth.
Open and Close Galaxy Buds or Pro LID
Step 1: Grab your galaxy buds and open and close the lid
Step 2: Now, wait for 5-to 10 seconds
Step 3: Now, open your galaxy buds or galaxy buds pro lid and now your galaxy buds is in pairing mode.
That’s it, this is how you put your galaxy buds or pro into pairing mode to connect it with the other device.
You Might Also Like
1) How to Connect Pixel Buds to Samsung Smart tv
2) How to Connect your Airpods to iPhone & Use
3) Solved – Bluetooth Headphones too Loud on Lowest Setting iphone (iOS 14.5)
4) How to Pair Airpods on windows 10 Laptop
5) How to Fix AirPods Only One Side Ear Working?
Step 1: Open the galaxy bud lid and close it and wait for 6 seconds.
Step 2: Now, after 6 seconds -> open the lid and take out galaxy buds out of the lid.
Step 3: Put your galaxy buds or galaxy buds pro into your ears
Step 4: You will hear a beep sound (if it doesn’t then tap on any one of your galaxy buds).
Step 5: Press and hold both the galaxy buds and keep holding until you hear beep beep and beep three to four time and now your galaxy buds are in pairing mode.
That;s it, this is how you keep your galaxy buds into pairing mode by keeping galaxy buds on into your ears.
Galaxy Buds Plus Not Entering Pairing Mode?
You need to restart your galaxy buds and try connecting with your bluetooth device and make sure you have turned on bluetooth on the connected device. Once you restart galaxy buds you will not be having any issues connecting and pairing galaxy buds to your mobile device.
Can i connect galaxy Buds to Laptop or mac
Yes ! You can connect your galaxy buds or galaxy buds pro with your laptop or macbook air or pro as well, all you need to do is just turn on bluetooth on your laptop or mac and put your galaxy buds into pairing mode and then pair it with your windows laptop or apple macbook and connect it.