- To fix google nest mini frozen or not turning on or stopped working all of sudden -> you need to reboot and restart your google nest mini from your google home app.
- Remove the power plug of google nest mini -> wait for 30 seconds -> plug back power cable back to google nest mini and wait until google nest mini restarts.Last thing you can try is performing factory reset method on google nest mini and fix the issues and it will erase all data and you need to setup google nest mini again.
If you are having a google nest mini and suddenly your google nest mini speakers are not working or not turning on or google nest frozen and stopped working all of sudden then you can fix this issue on your own by just following these simple methods, So, lets see in detail.
Sometimes, google nest mini gets frozen or it keeps on disconnecting form your wifi or not connected to wifi then you need to reboot or restart and reset your google nest mini to get your it working.
Fix Google Nest Mini Frozen or Not turning on or Stopped Working
Below google nest troubleshooting guide will help you get rid of google nest mini problems like frozen, not responding, not turning on or stopped working all of sudden issues.
Restart Google Nest Mini
Step 1: Pull the plug connected to back of your google nest mini
Step 2: Wait for 30 seconds
Step 3: Plug Back power cable plug back to google nest mini
Step 4: wait for your google nest mini to boot it back and restart google nest mini completely.
Once your google nest mini restarts and boots back, you will not experience any issues like google nest mini frozen or not turning on or stopped working or any other issues with your google nest mini.
You Might Also Like
1) How to Factory Reset Nest Doorbell Google
2) How to Factory Reset Nest Mini Generation 2
3) How to Restart Nest Doorbell Battery
4) How to Factory Reset Google Home Mini
5) How to Change Wifi Network on Alexa Echo Dot
Restart Google Nest Mini Using Google Home APP
Step 1: Grab your mobile and open google home app.
Step 2: Scroll down and find your google nest mini on your google home app.
Step 3: Tap on your google nest mii speaker.
Step 4: Now, tap on the gear icon on top right corner and open settings.
Step 5: Now, again on top right hand side -> tap on 3 dots icons.
Step 6: tap on Reboot option and confirm reboot in pop up menu
Step 7: Now, wait for your google nest mini to reboot and it may take up to 1 to 2 minutes and wait until your google nest mini reboots.
That’s it, once it reboots then you will not have anu issue with your google nest mini speakers and it will be working fine like as usual.
Factory Reset Google Nest Mini
Step 1: Put your google nest mini in mute by toggling the button present on back of your google nest mini.
Step 2: Now, press and hold in the middle of your google nest mini speakers and dont let go of you finger.
Step 3: Wait for your google nest mini to completely reset and once done you need to setup your google nest mini from the beginning.
This is how you fix any issue with google nest mini by just performing factory reset and note that by performnig factory reset method all your data will be erased and it will be like a completely new google nest mini speakers and you need to complete the setup process again.