- To connect xbox controller to sony bravia smart tv -> you need to turn on bluetooth and add bluetooth device and pair xbox controller with sony tv and start using it.
- TO connect xbox to sony tv -> Go to Home -> Go to Settings -> Remote and Accessories -> Turn on Bluetooth and click on Add device and keep your xbox in pairing mode and then click on pair and connect.
- Connect XBOX controller to Sony Bravia Smart tv
- Can i Use xbox controller as a remote on Sony Smart tv
- Bluetooth on Sony bravia Keeps on Searching for Accessories?
- Can’t connect xbox controller to sony bravia smart tv?
- How to keep xbox x controller in Pairing Mode
- How to Know xbox controller is in Pairing Mode?
If you are having xbox console and you have contented your xbox console to sony smart tv and you want to connect xbox controller to sony bravia smart tv then you can do that easily by just adding accessories and connect sounbar or Nintendo pro controller, bluetooth headphones and connecting via bluetooth wirelessly and all you need to do is just pair your xbox controller with sony bravia smart tv. So, let’s see in detail below.
Make sure you turn on bluetooth on sony bravia smart tv and you need to add a bluetooth accessory on your sony smart tv and then keep your xbox controller in pairing mode and connect it and your xbox series x, xbox 360 or it can be any xbox series and any sony bravia smart tv model this method works the same.
Connect XBOX controller to Sony Bravia Smart tv
Below methods will help you connect your xbox controller to sony bravia smart tv
Step 1: Grab your remote and press home button on your remote
Step 2: Now, go to settings
Step 3: In settings -> Scroll down and Go to Remote and Accessories.
Step 4: Click on bluetooth settings and turn in on
Step 5: Now, click on add device and wait for your sony bravia smart tv to search for nearby devices and connect your xbox to sony bravia smart tv.
Step 6: Now, grab your xbox controller -> Press and hold the x button on the xbox controller and let go off the key once you see the x button blinking.
Step 7: Now, Press and hold the sharing button on your xbox controller until you see flashing white light on xbox X Button.
Step 8: Now, click on the xbox controller in the detected bluetooth device and click on it to pair the xbox controller to sony bravia smart tv and wait till xbox gets paired and connected.
That’s it, this is how you connect xbox controller to sony bravia smart tv via bluetooth and wirelessly and one your xbox controller is connected you will see the device connected in bluetooth settings.
You Might Also Read
- How to Play Xbox Games on Android Xbox Remote Play
- How To Fix Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting Problem
- How to Connect Sony Bluetooth Headphones to Samsung Smart tv
- How to Pair and Connect Nintendo pro Controller to Sony Bravia Smart tv
- How to Connect laptop to Sony Bravia tv Wifi Direct wirelessly
Can i Use xbox controller as a remote on Sony Smart tv
Yes! If your sony bravia smart tv remote is not responding then you can connect your xbox controller and use it as you remote as well and navigate using xbox buttons up down and left and ok buttons on xbox controller.
Bluetooth on Sony bravia Keeps on Searching for Accessories?
Once you keep your xbox controller in pairing mode and your sony bravia is not detecting your xbox controller even though it is pairing mode and bluetooth is turned on then you need to make sure that you need to come back to previous bluetooth settings and click on Add device again once xbox is in pairing mode and it will connect your xbox to sony smart tv.
Can’t connect xbox controller to sony bravia smart tv?
If you can’t connect the xbox controller to sony bravia smart tv then you need to make sure that bluetooth is turned on and xbox is in pairing mode.
Click on add device again and add bluetooth device again and wait for sony bravia smart tv to search for nearby bluetooth devices.
How to keep xbox x controller in Pairing Mode
Turn on your xbox by pressing X button and then you need to press and hold share button until you see flashing light on X button.
How to Know xbox controller is in Pairing Mode?
If your xbox controller is in paring mode then you will see flashing white light blinking fast then it means that your xbox controller is in pairing mode and ready to connect to nearby bluetooth device wirelessly.
- Swathi is Content Writer, Author Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web and She writes about technology troubleshooting guides and helps users to solve issues easily. She has expertise in this area for more than 2+ years of experience.
- She completed her Post Graduation and has an interest in Computers, Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Smart tv.