- To lock apps on redmi or Unlock Apps -> Go to settings -> Apps -> Tap on App lock -> set pattern -> Select apps which you want to lock and toggle the button next to it.
- To hide apps on redmi from the home screen -> Open security app -> Unlock using your pattern -> Select apps like whatsapp, facebook, gallery, messenger or snapchat and then toggle button next to it and this will hide app from your redmi mobile.
- To lock app you can use app lock feature and to hide app you need to use security app on your redmi mobile
On your android redmi mobile if you want lock or unlock apps and hide or show apps on your redmi mobile then you can easily do that and hide apps from any other person to see the apps which you are using and hide it from other people like hide gallery apps on redmi or lock whatsapp on redmi mobile or any other application on your redmi mobile or keep your app secret on your redmi mobile using app lock feature on redmi mobile. So, let’s see them in detail below.
You can restrict apps on your redmi mobile or redmi note easily and this process of locking apps and unlocking apps and restricting apps on redmi works on all models of redmi mobiles like redmi note 8, 9 10 or any other version of redmi mobiles without using any o
Lock Apps on redmi and Hide Apps on Redmi
Below methods will help you lock apps on your redmi note mobile and remove app lock and hide and show apps on redmi mobiles.
Lock apps with Passcode or Pattern lock
Step 1: Open settings on your redmi mobile
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on apps
Step 3: Now, scroll down anda tap on the App lock option.
Step 4: Now, tap on app lock and turn it on and set pattern lock and tap on next.
Step 5: If you want to sign in then you can sign in to your mi account or you can tap on not now option.
Step 6: Now, tap on next and use app lock and now here you will be able to see all apps installed on your red mi mobile.
Step 7: Now, you need to select the app which you want to lock app and hide the app and turn on and turn off by just toggling the button next to it and lock apps on your redmi mobile.
That;s it, this is how you use app lock and hide apps on your remdi mobile without installing any app on your redmi mobile and if you want you can lock apps using face lock as well and lock all apps on your redmi mobile.
You Might Also Like
1) How to Install Amazon Prime App on RedMI Smart tv
2) How to Fix Redmi Note Keyboard Not Working
3) How to Reset Xiaomi Redmi Mobile and Wipe All Data
4) How to fix Builtin Alexa Not Working on Redmi Note 8 Pro
5) How to install apps On RedMi Smart tv
How to Hide Apps on Redmi Mobile
You can hide apps on redmi mobile literally from appearing on your home screen when you unlock your redmi mobile.
Step 1: Open Securrity application on your redmi mobile which is the default security application.
Step 2: Now, locate hide app option and tap on it.
Step 2: Use your pattern and unlock this hide feature on redmi mobile.
Step 3: Now, scroll down and find the app which you want to hide and toggle the button next to it and enable it.
Step 4: Once you enable this option then your redmi mobile will not show app on your home screen.
That;s it, this is how you hide apps on your redmi mobile and make installed app completely disappear from your redmi mobile.