- To fix Philips smart tv remote not working issues -> power reset by turning off your Philips smart tv and wait for 30 seconds and turn it on.
- Quick fix: Replace batteries or buy a new Philips smart tv remote.
When you press buttons on your Philips smart tv remote and you notice that buttons are not working when you press or remote becomes unresponsive or lagging when you press button and responds very slowly, or ghosting when you press button once it may move twice forwarded etc and you may face issues like one button or several buttons not working on philips smart tv remote, then you can get your philips smart tv remote working on your own by following these simple methods.
Fix Philips Smart tv Remote Not Working
By following these simple methods you can easily fix philips smart tv remote not working issue.
Step 1: Go ahead and turn on your Smart tv
Step 2: Pull the power plug from wall socket
Step 3: Wait for 30 seconds and plug back power cable
Step 4: Now, turn on your philips smart tv and wait for it to restart.
That’s it, once you philips tv turns on then go ahead and check whether your philips tv remote will be working fine once you power restart.
Press Power Button for 15 Seconds
Step 1: Grab your philips tv remote and remove batteries from back of your remote.
Step 2: Now, Press and hold power button for 15 seconds
Step 3: Now, insert the batteries and check if remote is working properly or not.
Also Read: 1) How to Fix Netflix Not Working on Philips Smart tv
Press Every Button in and Out on Philips Smart tv Remote
Remove batteries from your philips smart tv remote and you need to press every button on your philips smart tv remote by pressing in and out so that if any thing gets stuck inside or if anything like lint, water, dust stuck inside may cause your philips smart tv not working issues. So press single button up down left right for couple of times for couple of times and if this is the issues then your remote will be working fine.
Change Batteries on Philips Smart tv
If any of the above mentioned methods didnt work then you need to go ahead and grab a new set of batteries and insert them in your philips smart tv and check your philips smart tv is working or not. If philips smart tv remote is working fine after inserting new batteries then batteries may have drained and causing the issue of your remote not working on philips smart tv.
Changed Batteries But Still Not Working
If you have changed batteries with new one on your philips smart tv and still your philips smart tv is not working then you need to go ahead and replace your philips smart tv remote with a new one or you can give your philips smart tv remote to repair and get it work. Sometimes philips smart tv remote will not work or they get corrupted or remote lifespan may have died.
Fix for All Button on Philips Smart tv Remote Not Working
If your philips smart tv remote all buttons are not working then you need replace batteries and get it worked and if it still doesnt work then you need to buy a new philips smart tv remote.
- Lakshmi Durga is Senior Content Writer and Author and Also a Senior Editorial Team Member at A Savvy Web for More than 5 Years and She writes about technology related subject troubleshooting guides and helps users to solve issues.
- She has a Degree of Bachelor of Technology (Btech) from Kakatiya University and (Master of Technology) Mtech at Kakatiya University and JNTU university and is a real time Technology expert.
- She is a Real time Tech Expert and enthusiastic and has an Expertize in this technology area and writes specially on troubleshooting guides, solutions and tips and fixes and how to articles on Tech Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Smart tv and other tech related information.