- To fix No Sound on Recorded videos on Google pixel camera app -> you need to allow permissions of microphone on camera app and allow microphone to record sound when recording videos on Google pixel mobile.
- Turn off Bluetooth and record videos, if your google pixel is connected to another device then it will not record sound on the camera app.
- Update your google pixel camera app to latest version and disable and enable camera app to fix no sound on recorded videos on google pixel or sound not playing on recording videos issue.
- Fix No Sound on Recorded Video on Google Pixel
- Allow Permissions of Camera Microphone
- Check Wireless or Bluetooth Connected Devices
- Turn Off Bluetooth
- Force Stop Camera App
- Disable and Enable Camera App
- Update Camera App
- Check Hardware Issues of Camera App not Recording videos on Google Pixel
- Why is My Google Pixel Not Playing Sound on Recorded Videos?
- Why is There No Sound When I Play Videos on My Phone?
On your google pixel mobile when you record a video using your camera and you are not getting any sound from recording video on google pixel mobile or google pixel no sound on videos issue or google pixel camera not working then you can easily fix this issue by these quick solutions. So, lets see in detail below.
The below methods will work for all google pixel mobiles like 6 or 6 pro or pixel 3 or any google pixel mobile and get rid of no sound on recording videos on no sound on videos when playing issue.
Fix No Sound on Recorded Video on Google Pixel
Below Google Pixel troubleshooting guides will help you fix Fix No Sound on Recorded Video on Google Pixel mobile and get back your sound on recorded videos on google pixel mobile.
Allow Permissions of Camera Microphone
- Step 1: Open Settings on Google Pixel mobile
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap on Apps
- Step 3: Tap on Camera
- Step 4: Tap on Permissions
- Step 5: Now, make sure you allow permissions to your camera microphone.
If you don’t allow camera microphone permissions then when you record videos on google pixel due to insufficient permissions or microphone permissions are not allowed then you will experience this issue of no sound on record videos on google pixel mobiles.
Check Wireless or Bluetooth Connected Devices
- Step 1: Open Settings
- Step 2: Tap on Connected Devices
- Step 3: Check whether your device is connected to any wireless or bluetooth connected devices and if your google pixel is connected to other bluetooth or wireless devices like Airpods or Bluetooth speakers then it will not record any sound when recording videos as it is connected to another bluetooth or wireless device.
Turn Off Bluetooth
- Step 1: Swipe from top to bottom
- Step 2: Tap on Bluetooth and turn it off.
Now, go ahead and record video on google pixel and your issue of google pixel no sound when recording will be resolved, if it is connected to other bluetooth devices when recording video on google pixel 6 or 6 pro mobile.
Force Stop Camera App
- Step 1: Open Settings -> Apps
- Step 2: Tap on Camera app -> Tap on Force Stop
- Step 3: Confirm force stop in pop up box.
Once you force stop camera app on google pixel mobile, then your issue of google pixel no sound when recording videos issue will be resolved.
Disable and Enable Camera App
- Step 1: Open settings and tap on Apps
- Step 2: Open camera app
- Step 3: Tap on Disable option
- Step 4: Wait for 10 seconds and tap on Enable App.
- Step 5: Now, close the camera settings app and force close background apps running on google pixel.
Now, once you disable and enable the camera app, then go ahead and open the camera app and record video with sound and your google pixel mobile recording videos will be recorded with sound on your google pixel mobile.
Update Camera App
- Step 1: Open Google Play store on Google pixel mobile
- Step 2: In search bar -> type Google Camera
- Step 3: Tap on Update if any new version of google camera app is available and wait for the new version of google camera app to download and install.
Check Hardware Issues of Camera App not Recording videos on Google Pixel
- Step 1: Unlock your google pixel and swipe from down to top and on top search bar type recorder app and open it.
- Step 2: Now, try to record audio on a recorder app and check if the recorder app is recording sound or not.
- Step 3: if the recorder app is recording sound, then you don’t have any issue with hardware related issues of sound.
- Step 4: If the recorder app is not recording any sound then you need to go to google service center and contact support and solve this issue of sound not recording on videos on google pixel mobile.
Why is My Google Pixel Not Playing Sound on Recorded Videos?
If your google pixel is not playing sound then you need to make sure that your microphone is working fine and allow permissions to the app when recording videos on google pixel and if there are no microphone permissions allowed for the camera app then sound will not record.
Why is There No Sound When I Play Videos on My Phone?
If you are running outdated software version of google pixel software or other software playing videos like camera app not playing sound but able to record videos or microphone permissions not allowed then this issue of no sound when playing videos can happen.
Allow microphone permissions and update you google camera app to latest version and disable and enable camera app and force restart camera app on google pixel to fix phone not recording videos.
Force Restart your google pixel mobile and camera app and update google pixel camera app and pixel mobile to newer version.