- To reset oneplus smart tv -> Home button -> Settings -> More Settings -> Click on Reset and confirm reset process and wait for your oneplus smart tv to complete reset process.
- Reset oneplus tv without remote -> Press and hold reset button on back of your rv and confirm reset process.
If your oneplus smart tv is not responding properly or oneplus tv is not turning on (black Screen) or laggy or another issues and power reset or any other methods are not able to fix the issues then you need to reset oneplus smart tv back to its original default settings. So, let’s see in detail below.
If you reset Oneplus smart tv then it will erase all your data, apps installed on oneplus tv and your wifi user data and everything will be erased. You need to setup oneplus tv again from the start as it restores all settings to its original default oneplus smart tv.
VI - Enabled
Reset Oneplus Smart tv
Below methods will help you reset oneplus smart tv and restore back to its original default settings.
Step 1: Turn on your oneplus smart tv and wait for it to turn on.
Step 2: Now, grab your remote and go to settings option on top right gear icon
Step 3: Now, scroll down and go to more settings.
Step 4: Scroll down in more settings and locate reset option and click on ok button on your remote.
Step 5: Now, in pop up box on your oneplus tv screen -> Click on Reset to reset oneplus smart tv and wait for your oneplus tv to complete reset option.
Once the reset option completes your oneplus tv turns on automatically and restores all settings to its original default settings. Now, once all settings on oneplus tv will be restored. Now, go ahead and complete the setup process and connect yo wifi.
Also Read: 1) How to fix Oneplus Smart tv Not Turning on or Black Screen
2) How to Factory Reset Fire TV Cube Without Remote and Using Settings
3) How to Reset Picture Settings on Samsung Smart tv
4) How to Factory Reset Fire TV Cube Without Remote and Using Settings
5) How to Factory Reset Sony Bravia Smart TV: Without Remote and With Remote
That’s it, this is how you reset oneplus smart tv and restore settings back to its original settings. All settings you have made previously will be restored now.
Can I reset oneplus smart tv without using a remote?
Yes! By using physical reset button located on back of your oneplus smart tv you can press and hold reset button and wait for your oneplus tv to complete reset process.
When to Reset Oneplus Smart tv
It is not always recommended to perform reset oneplus settings, as it erases all internal memory user data, wifi networks, picture settings and everything and first its recommended to fix issues with power reset option most of the time the power reset option will fix almost all issues.