- To download and install apps on oneplus tv -> Connect your OnePlus tv to wifi internet and login to your google play store account.
- Go to Apps -> Open Google Play Store -> Click on Search bar -> Search for app that you want to install and click on install and wait for the app to download and install it on your oneplus tv.
- If you cant install apps on oneplus smart tv -> Clear cache and clear storage of Google Play Store app and perform power reset and install apps on oneplus smart tv.
On your oneplus plus smart tv if you want to download and install apps, then you can easily install apps from google play store and install apps which are not present or available on oneplus smart tv app store as well and sometimes you might face issues like cant install apps on oneplus smart tv as well. So, let’s see in detail below.
By default there are many prebuilt apps installed on your oneplus smart tv like netflix, amazon prime, disney plus, youtube and many other applications and if you need to install other apps then you can install apps on oneplus smart tv easily without any issue.
Before downloading and installing apps on Oneplus tv you need to make sure that your oneplus tv is connected to wifi internet and make sure you are having good wifi internet signal strength and login to your google play store account to install apps on oneplus tv.
Download and install apps on oneplus smart tv
Below methods will help you download and install apps on oneplus smart tv and start streaming content from apps on oneplus smart tv.
Step 1: Grab your oneplus tv remote and Go to the home button.
Step 2: Now, Go to Apps
Step 3: Open Google Play Store Application on OnePlus tv
Step 4: Now, Search for the app that you want to install on top search bar using remote.
Step 5: Open the application and click on install and wait for your oneplus smart tv to download and install app on your oneplus smart tv.
That’s it, this is how you download and install apps on your oneplus smart tv using google play store apps which are available on Google Play Store.
Is the Play Store available on the OnePlus TV?
Yes! On your oneplus smart tv you will have google play store and you need to login to your google account and download and install apps from google play store.
Download and Install Apps using APK
You need to allow Unknown sources to install apps in settings and to install third party apps which are not present on google play store and download from 3rd party websites.
You can also install apps using apk file as well and install apps which are not available on Google Play store and sideload apps as well and to install 3rd party apps you need to download apk to your usb flash drive or usb stick or external hard drive and connect the usb to your oneplus smart tv on back usb port and run the apk file.
Apps not Installing or Cant install Apps on OnePlus Smart tv
When you try to install apps and you are having issues like can’t install apps or not installing on oneplus smart tv then you need to clear cache and clear all data of google play store applicaiton.
Go to Settings -> APPS -> Google Play store and clear cache and clear storage on Google Play store and clear data will fix apps not installing on oneplus smart tv.
OnePlus TV apps not downloading
On your OnePlus tv if your apps or not downloading or stuck on downloading screen then you need to make sure that you are connected to internet and having enough internal storage space on oneplus tv to install apps and free up space on oneplus tv by deleting unwanted apps on your oneplus tv.
You need to open google play store on oneplus tv and search for the app that you want to install like prime video, Netflix, Hotstar or discovery plus and click on it and click on install and it will download and install app on oneplus tv.
Yes! OnePlus tv has google play store and you can download and install apps using google play store.
Yes! You can install third party apps and you need to enable and allow unknown sources in settings and install it on your oneplus smart tv and sideload apps.
- Divya is Content Writer and Author and also Reviews Technology Related Articles and Editorial Expert Team Member at A Savvy Web for more than 5 years.
- She has a Degree in Bachelor of Technology (Btech) and Master of Technology (Mtech) From Kakatiya University.
- She has an Expertise in Providing Troubleshooting tips and fixes (solutions) and how to articles and helps to solve issues on Technology Related subjects like iPhone, Android, iOS, Windows, All Smart tv’s and other tech related information.